First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Person.
First post - good morning everyone! So, I have been a Jeep guy for about 12 years but a few years ago I had to sell my JK #NewHouse #DadLife. Fast forward a few years and Im ready to get back into it. I know some people travel pretty far for like, 6 or 7% below invoice but I was fortunate enough to have a friend thats super high up at Stalantis (Spelling?) and he hooked me up with a CDI code. I think CDI stands for "Chrysler Designated Individual" or something like that. I figured I would share my experience thus far.

Picking a dealership : I have two kids and an awesome wife so I didn't want to travel super far to get my JT. Theres a Jeep dealership about 10 min from my house, so I called them up to see if they could do the CDI code. The sales person I talked to hadn't heard of that before but told me he would ask his manager and call me back. He called back, was super friendly and was like "Yup, we can take care of you. Come on in".

Ordering the JT (9/2/22): So I met up with the sales person, spec'd out my JT (I told my 6 year old daughter I would let her pick out the color (This COULD have gone bad lol - bu thank goodness, she actually picked a color I can deal with))(2023 White, Rubicon, Diesel, LED, MT TIRES, Tow, Color match top, Cold package) and when he told me the price, it was about 6k lower than MSRP. Feels pretty solid.

Current Status of build : Jeep is in "Scheduled" phase right now. Cant wait for it to start building.

Jeep Gladiator Ordered my Gladiator using a CDI code. 1663676412246
Sponsored

DesertRated

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
First post - good morning everyone! So, I have been a Jeep guy for about 12 years but a few years ago I had to sell my JK #NewHouse #DadLife. Fast forward a few years and Im ready to get back into it. I know some people travel pretty far for like, 6 or 7% below invoice but I was fortunate enough to have a friend thats super high up at Stalantis (Spelling?) and he hooked me up with a CDI code. I think CDI stands for "Chrysler Designated Individual" or something like that. I figured I would share my experience thus far.

Picking a dealership : I have two kids and an awesome wife so I didn't want to travel super far to get my JT. Theres a Jeep dealership about 10 min from my house, so I called them up to see if they could do the CDI code. The sales person I talked to hadn't heard of that before but told me he would ask his manager and call me back. He called back, was super friendly and was like "Yup, we can take care of you. Come on in".

Ordering the JT (9/2/22): So I met up with the sales person, spec'd out my JT (I told my 6 year old daughter I would let her pick out the color (This COULD have gone bad lol - bu thank goodness, she actually picked a color I can deal with))(2023 White, Rubicon, Diesel, LED, MT TIRES, Tow, Color match top, Cold package) and when he told me the price, it was about 6k lower than MSRP. Feels pretty solid.

Current Status of build : Jeep is in "Scheduled" phase right now. Cant wait for it to start building.

Jeep Gladiator Ordered my Gladiator using a CDI code. 1663676412246
Congrats, nice build! Ask your “super high up friend” when the 2023 JTs will start to ship!