Papas on the lake in Conroe?

Texas_Gladiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1998 Wrangler
Anyone planning to stop by Papas on the Lake in Conroe tomorrow night? Came across a Jeep meetup, looks like it is Houston Jeep People? Never been but thinking of checking it out tomorrow.
Sponsored

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Be careful with that Houston Jeep People meetup. Apparently, the people that run/ran it have since moved on from Jeeps and the meetups are on an autoschedule now whether they are happening or not. I went to the one at Bombshells in Spring a few months ago and it was me and one other dude looking like idiots since they had the parking lot blocked off for volleyball. I'd call first and see if they are still doing those.

If you're looking for a meet, check out the Java and Jeeps meet later this month that I'll be going to. I know for a fact that one has a good turnout (about 25 Jeeps last time) since I was at the last meet.

OP
OP
Texas_Gladiator

Texas_Gladiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmmm interesting. Ok, thanks for the info. Yeah I saw the one you posted, just not sure about driving all the way to downtown Houston for it. Will talk the wifey and see if she's up for it. Thanks!

wyldefreebyrd

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White Gladiator Rubicon
There will be some Jeeps at the Townelake Coffee and Cars this weekend, usually have a decent turn out and get to look at some other vehicles as well.

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm interesting. Ok, thanks for the info. Yeah I saw the one you posted, just not sure about driving all the way to downtown Houston for it. Will talk the wifey and see if she's up for it. Thanks!
Yeah, I'm up in the woodlands, and it's a chore to get downtown. lol. But, if my jeep glad makes it in before the date, that Java meetup will most likely be my first Jeep people meetup. I hope it gets here soon, I'm starting to get a pile of stuff that needs to be put on it! haha

OP
OP
Texas_Gladiator

Texas_Gladiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, we decided to drive down to Conroe anyway because it's beautiful outside and I had the top and doors off. Can confirm, there's no Jeep Meetup happening lol.
Sponsored