Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S (FULL PULL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Response Manager
I have the same switch kit! Quality, so far. Only using 2 switches. 3rd looking to add onboard air, so ran across your thread.

Any issues with it behind the inner fender?
Do you have aftermarket inner fender liners?
While I know that there are some inner fenders out there that are compatible (and I believe they are listed on the manufacturers website who make the mounting bracket, im still rocking the factory inner fenders.

I have mixed feelings about mounting it there and it's definitely a question of give and take. its ridiculously practical and stealthy, it's easy to rout the line anywhere you want, and the kit was fairly easy to install.

the cons are, you will never keep it clean, and once the mud gets caked on, it can overheat which has happened to me before. when it does just let it sit for a few min and it will start up again. I was airing up several Jeeps when it happened so it's not the norm.

Honestly, I would probably do it again unless someone else comes up with a better mounting solution for under the hood that doesn't involve removing my (apparently rare) engine cover.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Edub

Edub

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S (FULL PULL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Response Manager
Gears and Lockers.

After putting up with years of 80% Rubicon envy and 20% actual need, I finally pulled the trigger on lockers since I was doing a regear anyways.

Went with the ARB air lockers and Revolution Gears 5.13

I know it's a controversial subject that has been discussed many times. I chose 5.13 because despite me living at flat sea level, many of our road trips take us into the Rocky Mountains and I felt like it was a good match. Plus, this gives me a little wiggle room if I get larger tires in the future.

I'm super happy with the install and love the way we chose to use the rest of the mounting bracket from Grimm Offroad to mount the manifold. Very Clean.

The Diff covers were purchased for no other reason than its difficult to spend this sort of money and not have something visual change on the Jeep. And it adds a nice little touch of functionality to it.

Jeep Gladiator Papas Truck 20240417_161844
Jeep Gladiator Papas Truck 20240417_162804
Jeep Gladiator Papas Truck 20240417_162807