Sponsored

PNW GATOR BUILD

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Looking forward to watching this build! Congrats on the delivery.

I'd also love to see your E30 M3!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Altex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 M3, 89 964, 2020 Gator JT
Looking forward to watching this build! Congrats on the delivery.

I'd also love to see your E30 M3!
Thank you! E30 is nothing too fancy, s52 swapped car with an early 2000’s respray that has seen a good amount of track time haha
28D0EFB9-A68D-4489-8D9C-E0EC6613FE75.jpeg

OP
OP

Altex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked up some milestar’s for Black Friday. 10% rebate plus 10% off through a local club I’m a part of. Discount had no problem fitting the 37” spare in its oem location.

Also scored some deals on a Tazer lite, genright stubby bumper, warn 10k winch, and a Pace Edward bed cover.

Lift is getting installed Monday :like:
876ED1A1-7390-464B-9E62-D4E7644A4463.jpeg

OP
OP

Altex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leer cover surprised me in the mail.. couldn’t wait to put it on. Still need to make some fine tuning adjustments, but install was a piece of cake. Love the look and functionality
F95DD990-F0B6-4CB1-A51D-A54AF7089B7A.jpeg

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Leer cover surprised me in the mail.. couldn’t wait to put it on. Still need to make some fine tuning adjustments, but install was a piece of cake. Love the look and functionality
F95DD990-F0B6-4CB1-A51D-A54AF7089B7A.jpeg
I meant to bombard you with questions earlier when you first posted this: how are you liking the cover? Is it the metal or original version? Would you mind posting a few more pictures of how it was installed? I'm specifically wondering if the solid sides can be (carefully) cut out to accommodate a Trailrail mounted rack.

OP
OP

Altex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I meant to bombard you with questions earlier when you first posted this: how are you liking the cover? Is it the metal or original version? Would you mind posting a few more pictures of how it was installed? I'm specifically wondering if the solid sides can be (carefully) cut out to accommodate a Trailrail mounted rack.
I’m liking it so far! It’s the full metal version... I chose this one because leer is supposedly working on the explore series rail attachment that will allow a rack option.

for now, I ordered some KB Voodoo brackets and cross bars (https://www.kbvoodoo.com/shop/jeep-gladiator-aluminum-hi-rise-crossbars-for-use-with-tonneau-covers) that I can attach my ski racks to. They should allow me to use the cover without any modification. I’m still waiting for my trail rail system to arrive, so I haven’t fully buttoned everything down yet

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m liking it so far! It’s the full metal version... I chose this one because leer is supposedly working on the explore series rail attachment that will allow a rack option.

for now, I ordered some KB Voodoo brackets and cross bars (https://www.kbvoodoo.com/shop/jeep-gladiator-aluminum-hi-rise-crossbars-for-use-with-tonneau-covers) that I can attach my ski racks to. They should allow me to use the cover without any modification. I’m still waiting for my trail rail system to arrive, so I haven’t fully buttoned everything down yet
Great, thanks! I saw the KB Voodoos and wondered if they would be a good solution. I also saw the Explorer Rails from Leer and have chatted with Yakima about them; they haven't tried them out yet, but believe they will work with their Tonneau Kit 1 adapter. They've added it to their fit test queue and will let me know once they've confirmed.

OP
OP

Altex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great, thanks! I saw the KB Voodoos and wondered if they would be a good solution. I also saw the Explorer Rails from Leer and have chatted with Yakima about them; they haven't tried them out yet, but believe they will work with their Tonneau Kit 1 adapter. They've added it to their fit test queue and will let me know once they've confirmed.
Let me know what you find out!

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
off of Wedge Creek FSR just north of Whistler, BC
Ah, nice; I'll have to check that out. The area north of Whistler and Pemberton is beautiful; I've been wanting to explore more of the FSRs up there, including the Hurley.