First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Fire Dept.
I have a 2021 Gladiator Mojav. All 4 power windows stopped working today. Everything else seems fine. Figured it was fuse. Owner’s manual and fuse box cover does not clearly identify fuse. Must be in with one of the acc or aux fuses. I did test all fuses and seems to be fine. Also check the seating of all the fuses. No result. Any info or ideas welcome.
Thanks.
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
There is not a serviceable fuse for the power windows. It is controlled by an accessory relay to a circuit breaker that is internal to the Power Distribution Center (Fuse Box) and is not a end user serviceable item.

Circuit breaker is probably a thermal trip one that is common for power window systems that resets after some time (usually 5-10 minutes). If not resetting, probably a circuit breaker or relay control problem.

Have you tried the rear switches in the back? Unless versed with a multimeter to check power and ground inputs, it might be best to let the dealer mess with it if under warranty.

Jeep Gladiator Power Window Fuse Windows

Last edited:
OP
OP

DaveT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Fire Dept.
Thanks for your response. Good information. I did not try rear controls. Seemed to be more than I want to work on. Brought to dealer this morning. Will post outcome so others may learn. Thanks again

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks for your response. Good information. I did not try rear controls. Seemed to be more than I want to work on. Brought to dealer this morning. Will post outcome so others may learn. Thanks again
The only reason I mentioned trying the rear controls is the power is split between the front and rear controls and if one works, then we know power is coming out of PDC and problem is down stream of that.

Looking forward to what the dealer finds.

keithcroshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
Sorry to revive this topic, I was trying to tap off of the LED in the rear console cap and might have crossed wires by accident. Now the rear windows won't operate but the front do. Think there's a chance I blew the module up that controls the rear windows located in the rear console cap? I've brought it inside to cool it down incase maybe the heat outside if preventing some sort of CB from resetting, but the more I think about it @Hootbro you make it sound like it's in the power control module under the hood, so I probably did kill it.

Any troubleshooting tips?
I really need a multimeter.
I wonder if anybody has seen a pin out mapping for the rear window controller?

Thanks

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Sorry to revive this topic, I was trying to tap off of the LED in the rear console cap and might have crossed wires by accident. Now the rear windows won't operate but the front do. Think there's a chance I blew the module up that controls the rear windows located in the rear console cap? I've brought it inside to cool it down incase maybe the heat outside if preventing some sort of CB from resetting, but the more I think about it @Hootbro you make it sound like it's in the power control module under the hood, so I probably did kill it.

Any troubleshooting tips?
I really need a multimeter.
I wonder if anybody has seen a pin out mapping for the rear window controller?

Thanks
Do the rears work with either control set front or rear?

Link below will get you the connector layout and pin locations. Just keep in mind you have the correct side for what you are looking for.

http://connectors.dcctools.com/home.htm

keithcroshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
So here’s what I’ve found so far. I realized I had a 12v tester and the pins are getting power in the back when disconnected. I can’t for the life of me get that red clip to catch the connector when I slide it over. I haven’t looked up the pin out yet to see what should be going out to the motors when the buttons are pressed.
Jeep Gladiator Power Window Fuse image

keithcroshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
The little LED light fell down and was stopping the harness from fully sliding over the collar. Tapping off the light didn’t work anyway should have followed the YouTube video and gone pink/yellow and black just wanted it all attached to the cap.
Jeep Gladiator Power Window Fuse C8F6BEF5-F324-4FDC-98AF-54559219A3B1
Jeep Gladiator Power Window Fuse 63F1DF83-76A1-4BBE-8044-0737D30BCF64
All done now. Thank goodness.
Sponsored