• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Colorado Professionally rebuilt Fox 2.5 Internal Bypass Reservoir Shocks

307Mojave

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Aviation
I am selling my Fox 2.5 bypass shocks originally on my Mojave.

I just got off the phone with Shock Surplus and are on their way back to me. They are fully rebuilt/recharged with upgraded seals and nitrogen charge ports (fixed the typical issues with the OEM set-up). These are now essentially 2.5 Race Series shocks valved for the JT and I'll be asking $2,800 for the set. Let me know if you're interested. I should have them back within a week.

Includes all applicable paperwork and warranty.

*I don't care that your buddy has an uncle who got a set of used shocks on here one time for $75.

Last edited:
OP
OP
307Mojave

307Mojave

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Aviation
Pictures to follow this weekend

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
I am selling my Fox 2.5 bypass shocks originally on my Mojave.

I just got off the phone with Shock Surplus and are on their way back to me. They are fully rebuilt/recharged with upgraded seals and nitrogen charge ports (fixed the typical issues with the OEM set-up). These are now essentially 2.5 Race Series shocks valved for the JTG and I'll be asking $2,800 for the set. Let me know if you're interested. I should have them back within a week.

Includes all applicable paperwork and warranty.

*I don't care that your buddy has an uncle who got a set of used shocks on here one time for $75.
As a mojave owner, myself, would you mind sharing what your rebuild cost and what are you going with now? Thanks, Joel

OP
OP
307Mojave

307Mojave

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Aviation
The rebuild ran $825 for the set including shipping. Turn around was about a month.

I went with Falcon SP2 3.5 E-Adjust. I'm happy with them thus far, but the ride is definitely stiffer than the Fox set-up, even on the softest setting. I'm actually really curious how these new rebuilt Fox's will ride with the upgraded components. I just don't need such nice suspension sitting on my shelf for years.

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
The rebuild ran $825 for the set including shipping. Turn around was about a month.

I went with Falcon SP2 3.5 E-Adjust. I'm happy with them thus far, but the ride is definitely stiffer than the Fox set-up, even on the softest setting. I'm actually really curious how these new rebuilt Fox's will ride with the upgraded components. I just don't need such nice suspension sitting on my shelf for years.
Thank you. Did you swap springs as well? I am thinking of going to the mojave x springs when they come out.

OP
OP
307Mojave

307Mojave

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Aviation
Thank you. Did you swap springs as well? I am thinking of going to the mojave x springs when they come out.
I didn't. I'm debating on moving to a different spring, but the OEM springs have done great.

OP
OP
307Mojave

307Mojave

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
Occupation
Aviation