Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fiat 124 Spider, 2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Whoa! That's pretty fancy!

I was talking with a local dealer, and I asked about some minor tweaks to an order (like a silver dash instead of the red one), and he seemed pretty reluctant about even asking. Not sure if he's just never done it before, or if it's really that much of a pain in the ass for them... /shrug
Iā€™ve heard some dealers are reluctant to wrap the dashboard in leather ā€”for obvious reasons perhaps. Removing those dashboard covers is a total pain in the butt! But they should have no issue with the center console.

The best person to discuss these items is the Finance Manager; the guy trying to sell the paint protection and the aftermarket exhaust. Often he will have another shop do the work.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cafecito

cafecito

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Corporate Tool
Iā€™ve heard some dealers are reluctant to wrap the dashboard in leather ā€”for obvious reasons perhaps. Removing those dashboard covers is a total pain in the butt! But they should no issue with the center console.

The best person to discuss these items is the Finance Manager; the guy trying to sell the paint protection and the aftermarket exhaust. Often he will have another shop do the work.
Noted - thanks for the advice man!

jawjam

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Grand Cherokee Summit
Hey guys, sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. I didn't see any topics about it specifically, and I'm new to this whole Jeeping thing. :)

My wife and I are looking into a Rubicon Gladiator for a weekend fun vehicle, but we're not huge on all of the red stitching and red dashboard and red everything on the interior. We like the cleaner look that you get with the brown leather seats, but this is where my question comes in...

With the brown leather seats, is the contrast stitching they do on the interior brown as well, or is it just white? I've looked at some of the lower trims as well that offer the brown leather seats, and the stitching image in the online confiiguration tool doesn't appear to change when going between black and brown leather. I just don't want to order the brown leather seats and end up surprised either way.

Thanks for reading!
I have a Rubicon with brown leather seats. Here are some pics of the rest of the interior

23D1778F-A4E8-46C0-BA18-AE7930D1ED15.jpeg

F3734978-E630-48A3-8134-B2B6677AE7BB.jpeg

EF30DE13-AAF7-4D59-8BAF-BAC0B03B6E06.jpeg

OP
OP
cafecito

cafecito

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Corporate Tool
I have a Rubicon with brown leather seats. Here are some pics of the rest of the interior

Jeep Gladiator Question regarding brown leather seat option for Rubicon trims EF30DE13-AAF7-4D59-8BAF-BAC0B03B6E06

Jeep Gladiator Question regarding brown leather seat option for Rubicon trims EF30DE13-AAF7-4D59-8BAF-BAC0B03B6E06

Thanks! Doesn't look like the stitching is overly tan or brown either way - nice and neutral.

jawjam

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Grand Cherokee Summit
Thanks! Doesn't look like the stitching is overly tan or brown either way - nice and neutral.
Yes, I agree. I would call it white or off-white. Definitely not tan or brown to my eyes.
Sponsored