Dav6662

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Ribicon
Vehicle Showcase
I currently have a Gladiator Rubicon with the plastic front bumper. I am interested in getting a Rock Hard mid-length aluminum bumper.

i am trying to figure out how much further the Rock Hard bumper sticks out from the grill of the Jeep with and without the hoop. My stock bumper sticks out 10.5” from the grill. If any of you with the Rock Hard bumper, mid-length could measure from the grill to the widest point on the bumper with and without the hoop and let me know...it would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Call Rock Hard. When I had questions about their sliders they were happy to answer.

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
I currently have a Gladiator Rubicon with the plastic front bumper. I am interested in getting a Rock Hard mid-length aluminum bumper.

i am trying to figure out how much further the Rock Hard bumper sticks out from the grill of the Jeep with and without the hoop. My stock bumper sticks out 10.5” from the grill. If any of you with the Rock Hard bumper, mid-length could measure from the grill to the widest point on the bumper with and without the hoop and let me know...it would be greatly appreciated!
This is of interest to me as well. Limited depth garage but love the quality of their stuff.

OP
OP
Dav6662

Dav6662

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Ribicon
Vehicle Showcase
This is of interest to me as well. Limited depth garage but love the quality of their stuff.
This is what Rock Hard sent me when I emailed them....

my bumper with the bull bar is just shy of 11.75" from the face of the grill.

Removing the bull bar will save you 1"

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
This is what Rock Hard sent me when I emailed them....

my bumper with the bull bar is just shy of 11.75" from the face of the grill.

Removing the bull bar will save you 1"
So about 1.5” additional protrusion over stock. Not bad at all. I can live with that.
Sponsored