Sponsored

Re-engineering the brick (keyfob)

Cianalas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport MaxTow
When I ordered mine on opening day, it said a turnaround time of ~2 weeks for black and ~3 weeks for colored. So I'd imagine the first ones should go out around the end of next week.

jsherm01

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7, Silverado, Terrain, Cruz, Gladiator
Occupation
Voluntarily unemployed
I've tried several times to order a model M 3 button white camo dimpled with micro keyholder on my phone, my Kindle and PC. Nothing happens when I hit the "pre-order" except adding the micro key thing.

WTF?

OP
OP
DC3

DC3

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dilabs.cc
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT GDE Ecodiesel, 22 Polestar 2
Occupation
engineer
I've tried several times to order a model M 3 button white camo dimpled with micro keyholder on my phone, my Kindle and PC. Nothing happens when I hit the "pre-order" except adding the micro key thing.

WTF?
I passed the problem to the web dev team. I just tried with PC/Chrome, Edge, and Firefox & Android/Chrome & IOS/Chrome and they all worked. I suspect it is a browser plugin or security setting within your browser? I am outside of my element here but I'll try to track down an answer. I sent you a PM.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DC3

DC3

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dilabs.cc
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT GDE Ecodiesel, 22 Polestar 2
Occupation
engineer
The black fobs shipped, tracking was sent on Friday, and the color versions are on their way through the process. As long as Murphy's law doesn't interfere, the color will be shipping at the end of the week. :fingerscrossed:

Spur

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Occupation
Retired

WTF?
Look in the cart

Davidarmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Might be a dumb comment, but if there isn’t a way to carry the physical key inside the fob how would y’all go about locking the glove box, seats etc..
Locking the seats? What do you mean?

Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Locking the seats? What do you mean?
Rear seatbacks lock. Some have locking compartment under back seat, as well (part of the trail rail package, I believe.)

Xwelder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tow Max
Occupation
Aviation Maintenance
I’m order 1071. Looks like from the above mine is shipping tomorrow too? I’m pretty excited to get it, but I’ve second guessed the color/texture combo I picked about a billion times since I hit “submit order”

Reactions: DC3

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
@SteveInOrlando

Christmas is coming soon! Yours isn't in the photo but it should be shipping with the rest tomorrow! :)
2021-04-01 18.38.01.jpg

Looks like I'm not the only one that ordered a Mustard Model M for small but visible. :like:

Ordered mine the first day, can't wait to replace my AJT fob with it.