Rear MOLLE Insulated Headliners by Invictus Off Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.o.y.ride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Overland
We have not tested to fail but in the image below we have 2-25 lbs weights, a four foot 4x4 and a four foot 2"x8". This was hung from the roof panels by for straps for 24hours.

P1000015.jpg
Ordered both the front and rear. Been looking for a place to keep a lot of odds and ends out of the way but not under the seats or in the bed. This will be perfect.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Invictus Off Road

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Ordered both the front and rear. Been looking for a place to keep a lot of odds and ends out of the way but not under the seats or in the bed. This will be perfect.
Thank you for your business!

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
We aren't going anywhere and when your ready don't forget to use the forum code: GLAD2020 to get 15% off
Well from the way my big order is turning out I should have just got your headlines. 😣 A dang topper can make it all the way from S. African then get "lost" about 2-3 hours from where I live.

OP
OP
Invictus Off Road

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Well from the way my big order is turning out I should have just got your headlines. 😣 A dang topper can make it all the way from S. African then get "lost" about 2-3 hours from where I live.

Thats rough! We went through a lot of shipping problems around the holidays (usps) and its painful for the customer and the business!

Hope you get your topper soon!

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Thats rough! We went through a lot of shipping problems around the holidays (usps) and its painful for the customer and the business!

Hope you get your topper soon!
I don't know a thing about your manufacturing process, materials you have available, etc., etc., etc.. But, is it possible (at the same cost of your other colors) to have the headliner as a world map or map of North America?

OP
OP
Invictus Off Road

Invictus Off Road

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.invictusoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
JT, CJ, XJ
Occupation
Entrepreneur
I don't know a thing about your manufacturing process, materials you have available, etc., etc., etc.. But, is it possible (at the same cost of your other colors) to have the headliner as a world map or map of North America?

Hmm it might be possible to do it as a insulated headliner only without the MOLLE. Or we might be able to laser cut a set then send it somewhere to be screen printed. Is something we would do for a one off but not as production (right now). Also it would probably be wolf grey or coyote brown. Other colors wouldn't show any detail.

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Hmm it might be possible to do it as a insulated headliner only without the MOLLE. Or we might be able to laser cut a set then send it somewhere to be screen printed. Is something we would do for a one off but not as production (right now). Also it would probably be wolf grey or coyote brown. Other colors wouldn't show any detail.
OK, I am interested. Will send you an email when the time is right. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.