First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Pet Resort Manager
I am new to the JT scene, and I have learned tonnsss from this forum. I thought I would share some of my experience's. I am of course making the Mojave different from others because I got bit by the aftermarket accessories bug ! Ha If you want to hear me ramble read below.

I have been cruising on the Classifieds section on this forum and scored some Fender LED's off a Rubicon and some rear LED taillights off another Mojave. The taillights were plug and play and worked flawlessly (look phenomenal). The Fender LED's have been a real pain, I downloaded the Jscan and did the whole DIY with changing the settings to accept the new LED's and after many many attempts by myself and others my truck just would not like it.

Soooo I reached out to my local Autonation Dealer for help and to see if the could flash my truck. I have a really good relationship with them, bought a couple of cars there and the Service department is top notch. ( I do bring bottles of Jack - maybe it helps ?!) . Well they also had trouble, they worked on and off of it for 2 days and regularly kept me updated. The technician is a fellow jeep guy and loves working on them so he was talking to me about it, he reached out to STAR? ( I think its Chrysler engineering support) they sent some programs to the dealer and still could not get it to work. After couple of failed attempts from Chrysler Support they finally were able to get them to work , but the dash still thinks they are blown out - when they are not. The tech said he is surprised the taillights are working correctly and don't mess with them. I got a phone call from the service manager and asked if he could see my truck again because Chrysler Engineering wants to play with the software some more. I am going to take my truck back this Thursday, to see what they can do. I told them that I have heard of some JT's just not playing nice with the LED's on the forum.

Everyone likes to complain about dealers but my experience with my wife's Grand Cherokee and my JT has been nothing but positive. They are actually fast and responsive and don't try and rip you off. I would not hesitate at all about taking anything to them. I use Hilton Head Auto Nation in Hardeeville SC. Justin is the service manager and he is awesome. He has some various lift kits he's trying to sell in the lobby. I took pictures of them and I will post them below. I am also posting my first BOH trip to Gulches in Waterloo , SC as well, I highly recommend!
Jeep Gladiator Recent trip to the Dealer (LED) + Some Mopar lifts in the lobby j1
Jeep Gladiator Recent trip to the Dealer (LED) + Some Mopar lifts in the lobby j2
Jeep Gladiator Recent trip to the Dealer (LED) + Some Mopar lifts in the lobby j3
Jeep Gladiator Recent trip to the Dealer (LED) + Some Mopar lifts in the lobby j5
Sponsored