XJ2JTChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S on 35's, Mopar 2" lift, `96 XJ, 97 ZJ, `99 Camaro LS1
Good morning all,

I saw the thread for sales, figured since i'm currently battling HORRIBLE Jeep dealers regarding service, we could start a list for anyone looking. Post up if you have had positive experiences for service, be it warranty issues, or routine maintenance.

I'll start off by saying I try to not throw anyone under the bus by stating names, as I know experiences can be very subjective....however at this point I couldn't care less who I offend over there, so I'll lead off for any CT folks, stay away from Milford Auto Group in Milford, CT (AKA Milford Jeep). I've been to them for sales....got as far as dealing directly with one of the owners, and the price was laughable to say the least. Going forward, been there (service dept, I doubt they treat people different based on sales experience?) for a warranty related issue 3 times. One of the issues as dumb as a squeaking bushing. I don't care how little of an issue it is. It's brand new and for this price, nothing should squeak or rattle yet. They couldn't even get that replaced/repaired. Worst part is they claimed they did fix the squeak. It's as simple as grabbing the trucks passenger grab handle, and proceeding to simply rock the truck back and forth. It's loud/repeatable/obnoxious. I brought it back twice and two more times they claimed it was taken care of, still not. So I have an appointment for early January (for the squeak and a couple more important issues) with SCAP in Fairfield, CT. I'll post up with results from them in the new year.

Good luck out there everyone!
Sponsored

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
What are your other important issues?

OP
OP
XJ2JTChris

XJ2JTChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Radio shorted out and rebooted, got something going on under the hood, hoping it's just a noisy belt/pully somewhere, but put my ear closer to the valve covers while trying to track the location better. Have a clunk in the rear when rolling slow over speed bumps, hoping that's just an improperly torqued control arm or something, have quite an obnoxious squeal when engine first cranks/starts....maybe linked to the other noise if its a pully or serp belt issue. Just a handful of random crap i dont think i should have with a brand new truck.

OP
OP
XJ2JTChris

XJ2JTChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update for anyone in the southwestern CT area. SCAP's service dept in Fairfield was great. Took care of the issues and I was back on the road in a day or two.
Sponsored