Sponsored

Any Southshore MA dealers that won’t charge $$$ for MOPAR lift install?

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
I just got a quote from Quirk in Marshfield of almost $2700 to install the MOPAR 2” lift.

Anyone have any recommendations on a local dealer or shop who might charge closer to $500 labor for the job?

Otherwise, I think this will be an Amazon/driveway job...
Sponsored

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
Assuming "install" means parts plus labor, as opposed to just labor...

Assuming $1,500 for the parts that's $1,200 labor, which you could view as 12 hours at $100/hr (ridiculous hours) or 3 hours at $400/hour (ridiculous rate).

But you also have to weigh this against the risks of a DIY job. How comfortable/safe do you feel crawling under a vehicle on jack stands; do you have the proper equipment and tools to do this; how much time will it actually take you, etc.

$2,700 seems a bit much. Give a call to Steve's Jeep Country in southern NH and see what they quote. Bet you could do a day trip there, camp out in their lot while they do the job, drive home. I have no affiliation with them other than they did an axle gear change for me a few years ago and I went on one of their Jeep runs.

Home town Quincy here :fist bump:

OP
OP
Delhux

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
Have you tried elements off road?
Their quote came in at $600-$900 for the labor ($150/hour for 4-6 hours).

Much more reasonable compared to other quotes.

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 911 C2S
The Mopar lift is a very basic lift to install. I paid $500 for my install but does you no good down where Im at. That said, its springs, shocks, lower controls and few other things. Id be shocked if it to someone more than 3-4 hours.
Sponsored