First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
I rent a car almost every week and have had the option to get a gladiator a few times through National.
Sponsored

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
I rent a car almost every week and have had the option to get a gladiator a few times through National.

National is owned by enterprise holdings. Most of the time I use national emerald executive elite. Are you using executive elite? If not you should with all your rentals. By-pass the counter go to elite isle, get in vehicle of your choice and hit the road. The return is just as easy.

If I have to go to a counter in an airport, if enterprise or national have less peeps at the counter I’ll pick the quicker line. They always set me up with quick checkout emerald executive elite status. They often let me have the premium cars for same cost as full size car.

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
National is owned by enterprise holdings. Most of the time I use national emerald executive elite. Are you using executive elite? If not you should with all your rentals. By-pass the counter go to elite isle, get in vehicle of your choice and hit the road. The return is just as easy.

If I have to go to a counter in an airport, if enterprise or national have less peeps at the counter I’ll pick the quicker line. They always set me up with quick checkout emerald executive elite status. They often let me have the premium cars for same cost as full size car.
Yup 👍 executive elite for the last 3 years running 😂 I typically get a premium car at this point. Had a BMW X3 last week.

I’m the same way though, when you are traveling a ton anything that cuts time out of the process is key. Mobile check in on everything and digital room keys are the best.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
You should try an RS7 then... sex on wheels. I feel like Audi is doing now what BMW was doing before "The Bloat" and keeping it real on the road.

Who here likes the idea of an RS6 Avant on knobbies and a little lift?
Jeep Gladiator Rent a JT? 367513cb7a12391be4c2d9cacfffdcdc

Last edited: