bring44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professor
Hey Everyone!

I know the canopy discussion is hot right now, especially with the developing options. I just took shipment of my RLD cap today and couldn't be happier. I thought I'd share with anyone interested in this cap.

Thanks!
Jeep Gladiator RLD Canopy installed 059AB380-A5C0-45E9-9E27-F4DD281500FE
Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Looks great, I'm waiting on a RSI, and was always amazed how close the two look, it is a great option to bed racks, Enjoy!......Jack

AKGerman

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Gas and ULSD consultant
Hey Everyone!

I know the canopy discussion is hot right now, especially with the developing options. I just took shipment of my RLD cap today and couldn't be happier. I thought I'd share with anyone interested in this cap.

Thanks!
Jeep Gladiator RLD Canopy installed 059AB380-A5C0-45E9-9E27-F4DD281500FE
getting mine in a week or so..out here in boulder. You going to paint it to match? how's the weight any sag? I have JTR as well. You get any cupboards or the table and it's holder?

OP
OP
bring44

bring44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professor
getting mine in a week or so..out here in boulder. You going to paint it to match? how's the weight any sag? I have JTR as well. You get any cupboards or the table and it's holder?
I like black, so no painting to match for me. How it is sitting in the photo is pretty much how it is...so no sag in my opinion. I do have a 2.5" Clayton Off-Road Overland Plus system installed, so that might help eliminate sag. I also just got the cap and no other goodies...that can come later.

Spokes03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR GCM
@bring44 Are you running 35s or 37s with the Clayton 2.5? I’m considering this kit but don’t want to make the jump to 37s yet. Like the way the cap looks too.

Sponsored

OP
OP
bring44

bring44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professor
Thanks. What do you think of the 35s with the 2.5 Clayton lift? Any issues?
I think it’s the way to go to be honest.

The Gladiator isn’t a rock crawler, and to that end, going beyond 37s is pointless outside of aesthetics. The kit can easily accommodate a 40 with flex though. For the price, quality, and support...I think the Clayton systems make the most sense for people who want to wheel their Jeeps.

OP
OP
bring44

bring44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professor
I think it’s the way to go to be honest.

The Gladiator isn’t a rock crawler, and to that end, going beyond 37s is pointless outside of aesthetics. The kit can easily accommodate a 40 with flex though. For the price, quality, and support...I think the Clayton systems make the most sense for people who want to wheel their Jeeps.
To answer your questions...no issues with the 35” R/G. I plan on moving to 37s in the near future...with different wheels/backspacing of course.

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
To answer your questions...no issues with the 35” R/G. I plan on moving to 37s in the near future...with different wheels/backspacing of course.
Is your 35" R/G on stock wheels? Do you like it with the E load rating?
Sponsored