First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
I'm tempted to go in this direction for a couple reasons. first, its reasonably priced for what it does and the specs. second, its more configurable, i can have a half height or full height rack. downside being is its kind of small on the bed. I really like the configuration of the rack, having a 14, 19, and 23" high rack, for when i decide to update my RTT to a longer hard shell. also seems to have a decent load rating: 800lb. static max load 425lb. dynamic.

is anyone running this bed rack yet? if so, feedback? my other option is something like the JCR rack.
Sponsored

M.DiVs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
Owner@AestheticHomes, Owner@AspectOverland
Mine is suppose to show up Next Wednesday, apparently...received shipping confirmation today, I ordered September 7th. So over 10 weeks wait time if it actually shows up on the 18th.

OP
OP
scotticus

scotticus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Occupation
Derpston
Oh wow! I ended up ordering one. I’m pretty happy with it overall. Breaks down for storage real nicely. I recently got the top rails. If I order from 4WPs then I don’t pay shipping but if I order from Road Armor they charge $150 for anything!

HH60Driver

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Pilot
Don’t expect to see that thing anytime this year. Or the early part of next.....ask me how I know!

Barberian.JT

First Name
Bong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator mojave
Occupation
barber
I received mine a while back, and I had complaints about it, I ordered from Morris 4x4, none of the packages were missing, all were accounted for, no packages were damaged, but after installing I realized they a bunch of the cutouts were jagged/imperfect also poorly powder coated and a bunch of holes were not even punched out, it was so poorly powder coated I had rust forming in the first few days, I reached out months back and they kept giving me the run around, the rep at Morris claimed that their person of contact had not been in, (if the star player gets injured in the game, does the game stop? no, so I figure the same applies to someone running a business) I had gone through 2 reps at Morris because there had been no communication and someone else would have to take over the claim, I finally got somewhat of a reply on their end, by now its been over 3 months just to get them to hear out my complaint and send photos, I had to cancel trips due to holes not being punched and not being able to mount items to my rack. being one of the more expensive racks I expected everything but this to happen im highly disappointed I dont even want this rack anymore, id rather go for the rebel offroad xplor, they said they're working to send me a replacement but have no idea when they can replace it, its been 3 MONTHS ALRDY THE SEASONS HAVE CHANGED IM NOT GOING TO GET BACK THIS LOST TIME. They won't even take it back or give me a refund to save me my times and worries, I have a feeling they won't be able to support all their orders and end up having to refund me anyway. I highly suggest not working with them, seems like their quality control is not up to par I've heard others have qc complaints as well. I've been patient and understanding but I'm furious and highly disappointed, even with a replacement, who's to say this one will be at the standard we expected, and if something were to be wrong with it again, how long will it take for them to make things right. dont waste your money on a company who doesn't deliver, nor abide by moral business ethics.
Sponsored