First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Stuff
Ok so I’m in the market for a lift. I’m really liking what I’ve heard and read here about the Rock Krawler 3” Pro-X No Limits triangulated 4 link lift kit but I’m also planning on doing a cat back, so my question is.

Has anyone that has installed both had any fitment/clearance issues with the triangulated 4 link and an aftermarket exhaust? Recommendations?

Also want to add that I’m looking at the MagnaFlow rock crawler series for its good clearance and not so ricer sound
Sponsored

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
When you do your lift, just inspect your CVC end of the front driveline. Mine made it to about 28,000 miles (and a lot of trails) before the rubber boot/seal failed at the transfer case end. I do inspect the underside alot tho. I look forward to the pics

psylentknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Sting Grey Sport S JT
I have the RK Pro-X 4-link system but don't have an aftermarket exhaust... so I can't speak for that end, but I don't see why it wouldn't be fine because there is plenty of room

OP
OP

A A Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Stuff
When you do your lift, just inspect your CVC end of the front driveline. Mine made it to about 28,000 miles (and a lot of trails) before the rubber boot/seal failed at the transfer case end. I do inspect the underside alot tho. I look forward to the pics
Ok great thanks for the heads up

OP
OP

A A Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Stuff
I have the RK Pro-X 4-link system but don't have an aftermarket exhaust... so I can't speak for that end, but I don't see why it wouldn't be fine because there is plenty of room
Ok cheers! As far as I know the kit follows the same route as the stock, just tucks up tighter and I wanted to make sure that doesn’t cause any fitment issues with the 4 link

Sponsored

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Not the best pic, but you can kind of see my front passenger front tire tucked in the fender, with 4.5" of lift. I have a Sport, so the Fenders are a little bit lower than a JTR. I would love to see some flex pics, to see how that lift does, if you ever get around to it

Jeep Gladiator Rock krawler 3” pro-x NL lift and cat back exhaust IMG_1485

I'm hoping the additional 1.5" of lift, adds the space I needed for the flex. I'll add larger bump stops if it doesn't. Off to the forklift tomorrow to test.

Last edited:
OP
OP

A A Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Stuff
Not the best pic, but you can kind of see my front passenger front tire tucked in the fender, with 4.5" of lift. I have a Sport, so the Fenders are a little bit lower than a JTR. I would love to see some flex pics, to see how that lift does, if you ever get around to it

I'm hoping the additional 1.5" of lift, adds the space I needed for the flex. I'll add larger bump stops if it doesn't. Off to the forklift tomorrow to test.

Nice build! Good luck with the fork testing
Sponsored