Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
Well to start I wanted this build to be mine, like a Jeep should be. I looked at a Wrangler Unlimited 3 years ago but my commute was horrible so I went with a Renegade. Telling myself that it was ok you will recover. Ever since then I have been longing for a Wrangler. So now that 3 years is up I decided to buy a Gladiator not knowing much about it except I like the look and the potential. I already have a Dodge Ram 1500 for any light loading I needed but not really ever gonna go off road. So the idea was I wanted to have some fun with this. So here is where we start.
Jeep Gladiator Rogue's Gladiator Build Beginnin

2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S with Auto(because the holy grail Manual is no where to be seen at the time) with Customer Prefered Package. I didnt want the star, running boards, or the body colored fenders, but was closest I could come to the specs I wanted. I would have gone with a Sport if the wife could have survived with out power windows. since I figured it would get modded in its life.

So first off I new I didint want the running boards, So i found someone that had rock rails from their Rubicon.
Jeep Gladiator Rogue's Gladiator Build added rock rails

Next I was going with a Lift and wheels. RIght now I wanted the stance since this is not a wheeler and more of a DD. So I went with the Rough Coutry 3.5 full suspension with coils lift. I also found a guy who had some 35s on some 18" older sahara rims for a great price to hold me over till I find the wheels I want to stay.
Jeep Gladiator Rogue's Gladiator Build Lift and Rims
Sponsored

OP
OP

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
Next I have been reading Jeeper's threads on DIYs and decided lets see about some bed rails. A little bit more getting smaller pieces 2' vs 10' sections but they will do the job. Will most likely paint them when I do the Spray in Liner.
Jeep Gladiator Rogue's Gladiator Build DIY Bed Rails

OP
OP

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
Now before I move on to a Bumper and winch I wanted to work on the look I was going for. Here is one rough concept. Just need to see if any of the Local vinyl shops can do for me. Im looking at taking that look through the entire Truck.
Jeep Gladiator Rogue's Gladiator Build Concept

So whats next? Leds most likely removal of the Jeep star. Possible finding some non color matched Rubicon fender Raptor Lined and installed with a Highline LED Bracket.

Still contemplating the Text Vs topper. I say that becasue as much as I think I would camp more I am not sure it is justifiable vs Hammock camping right now.

OP
OP

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
So figured I'd do an update on pictures
Jeep Gladiator Rogue's Gladiator Build EE709723-97E1-45BC-A316-8CCE0DCD6CF7
Jeep Gladiator Rogue's Gladiator Build 3C7625A9-2483-4930-B24A-557FDC01F85B

OP
OP

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
Also got some new to me trail doors. Haven't decided if I wanna paint the centers orange or gator.
Jeep Gladiator Rogue's Gladiator Build AED7030F-D710-4564-9FAA-3C5C7D7D7BBE
Jeep Gladiator Rogue's Gladiator Build 5564F793-648F-4E2B-A474-723C4283D35A
Jeep Gladiator Rogue's Gladiator Build F2088269-FA3E-46C3-B923-455AD8E3B4A6
Sponsored