Rubicon Incentives? (July 21)

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Thanks! I am not quite brave enough to climb a manual up the rocks and California traffic is to much work!
DC/Baltimore traffic ain't so fun either, but you get used to it. As far as rocks go, the parking brake and hill assist keep you firmly footed. Plus 4-low pretty much crawls itself. I would not have it any other way on the trails. The biggest inhibition to rock climbing in a gladiator is that rear overhang, though.

Looks like all the automatics they have are hard top with a few other extras, so are over 50k after current incentives. The tread lightly deal sounds pretty good too though.

Edit: I see you're looking for a diesel. I wish I had an extra coupon for you!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Alligatorgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I didn’t keep track of all the incentives on my Mojave order, but I know I’m getting another $1000 tomorrow, for a total of $4600 off MSRP. I think the $1000 is new?

Kevin2323

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger Hellcat
is the Willis model considered a sport. Just asking because I always see incentives for the sport but never see the willis model listed.

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
I was looking into possible incentives as I get ready to make my EcoD Rubicon purchase and found a few different things I qualify for yet don't apply to the Gladiator Rubicon's.

I found a $500 truecar certificate - discount doesn't apply to Rubicon
I am retired military - $500 discount doesn't apply to Rubicon
I am firefighter - $500 discount doesn't apply to Rubicon

Is there anything else that I might be missing that can help out on this purchase?
How does the Costco auto program work?

Thanks in advance for any and all advice!
Tread Lightly is a 1% discount for $100 if you plan 30 days in advance.

With that and a plane ticket (super cheap these days) or a day's road trip (less cheap, more fun), you can get 8% under invoice at SLC. Tied for the best deal in the country. I'm not affiliated or anything, but these posts come up all the time, and that's the best answer... $500 really isn't anything on $50K.

Sponsored

tcracing

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JTR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Sales

With that and a plane ticket (super cheap these days) or a day's road trip (less cheap, more fun), you can get 8% under invoice at SLC. Tied for the best deal in the country. I'm not affiliated or anything, but these posts come up all the time, and that's the best answer... $500 really isn't anything on $50K.
I wouldn't hesitate a second doing a trip to SLV Jeep! Elliot was great to work with as well as the whole team there!

OP
OP

KAExcaliber

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na

I wouldn't hesitate a second doing a trip to SLV Jeep! Elliot was great to work with as well as the whole team there!
I agree 100%

Unfortunately Elliot isn't able to offer 8% any longer. The offer he sent me was only a little over 3% below invoice. I was really hoping to get the deal everyone has been raving about, not to mention the checking out SLC for the first time. The route home stops right through my home town and even offered some camping in Tahoe on the way back. Unfortunately the deal just doesn't justify the trip out when there I can get the same deal 30 miles away.

Bummed.

tcracing

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JTR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Sales
I agree 100%

Unfortunately Elliot isn't able to offer 8% any longer. The offer he sent me was only a little over 3% below invoice. I was really hoping to get the deal everyone has been raving about, not to mention the checking out SLC for the first time. The route home stops right through my home town and even offered some camping in Tahoe on the way back. Unfortunately the deal just doesn't justify the trip out when there I can get the same deal 30 miles away.

Bummed.
Did it include the discount for the following:
Tread Lightly?
SLV Discount?
SLV Financing?

The rebate from the factory is not deducted from the price if you are ordering a vehicle. Are you ordering or buying one off the lot?

Florida Mojave

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2018 JKU, 2021 JT Mojave
You guys need to look at Tri-City Jeep, their link is in the sponsor's section. I ordered my Mojave from Travis at Tri-City and got 6% off invoice, you can get 7% if you finance with FCA. There are hundreds of posts on here from other folks that have used other dealers as well. Search FCA Affiliate program/Tread Lightly.

Sorry OP didn't mean to run off on a different road in your post...

Sponsored

OP
OP

KAExcaliber

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na
Did it include the discount for the following:
Tread Lightly?
SLV Discount?
SLV Financing?

The rebate from the factory is not deducted from the price if you are ordering a vehicle. Are you ordering or buying one off the lot?

Seconded. This is news. Inquiring minds want to know.
That's correct. That offer of ~3% below invoice was with tread lightly and the mandatory financing of the whole amount at SLV. I didn't ask about a SLV discount; I expect that would have been offered somewhere along the way. I have been back and fourth with Elliot a few times on the new build in question but it doesn't seem that he has any wiggle room to even reach 3.5% below invoice.

As far as the rebate goes; I didn't apply this to the below invoice calculation. If it is the 2K that is listed on the Jeep website you can get this at any dealer. Again if this is the rebate/ incentive you are talking about then I can confirm from another dealer that this applies to custom orders.

Hope this helps.

adbeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JTR
Tread lightly gives you 1% below invoice pricing so it works out to be a bigger discount than just 1% off.

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
You guys need to look at Tri-City Jeep, their link is in the sponsor's section. I ordered my Mojave from Travis at Tri-City and got 6% off invoice, you can get 7% if you finance with FCA. There are hundreds of posts on here from other folks that have used other dealers as well. Search FCA Affiliate program/Tread Lightly.

Sorry OP didn't mean to run off on a different road in your post...
I got 7% off invoice with Travis at Tri City on a JT Mojave (plus $1k May rebate = 8.8% under invoice) and got my daughter a JL Willys Sport 7% under invoice in the last couple of months. Easiest transactions ever.
Sponsored