First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na
I got 7% off invoice with Travis at Tri City on a JT Mojave (plus $1k May rebate = 8.8% under invoice) and got my daughter a JL Willys Sport 7% under invoice in the last couple of months. Easiest transactions ever.
That's awesome! I hope someone hear will be able to use this info to get a good deal where you did. That is all the way across the country for me.
Sponsored

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
That's awesome! I hope someone hear will be able to use this info to get a good deal where you did. That is all the way across the country for me.
Currently in communication with Travis over email hope he matches to 7% below invoice!

update: he politely refused to go more than 6% (4+1+1) below invoice citing current market trends of high demand and low supply. So decided to go and placed order with Gupton, will save over approx $1200 even after deducting road trip expenses.

Last edited:

ElJeffe77

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jefflenney.com
Vehicle(s)
Had a 2018 Audi Q5, lease is up - nothing as of ye
Occupation
Affiliate Marketer & Search Engine Optimization Consultant
Tread Lightly is a 1% discount for $100 if you plan 30 days in advance.

With that and a plane ticket (super cheap these days) or a day's road trip (less cheap, more fun), you can get 8% under invoice at SLC. Tied for the best deal in the country. I'm not affiliated or anything, but these posts come up all the time, and that's the best answer... $500 really isn't anything on $50K.
Wow, so where do you get this info? I don't mind buying from SLC if I can get that kind of savings - ty!

OP
OP

KAExcaliber

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na
Last I checked SLC wasn't able to get 8% off, closer to 2.5 was the offer I received. Still some good deals out there. I found mine here in Irvine, Ca. Depends on where you live. Gupton Motors seems to be holding strong around 6%

Wow, so where do you get this info? I don't mind buying from SLC if I can get that kind of savings - ty!

Sponsored

ElJeffe77

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jefflenney.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Last I checked SLC wasn't able to get 8% off, closer to 2.5 was the offer I received. Still some good deals out there. I found mine here in Irvine, Ca. Depends on where you live. Gupton Motors seems to be holding strong around 6%
I'm in Orange County, CA - just emailed Tuttle Click 10 minutes ago after I saw a post about Rob from there - thanks! :)

OP
OP

KAExcaliber

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na
I'm in Orange County, CA - just emailed Tuttle Click 10 minutes ago after I saw a post about Rob from there - thanks! :)
Nice, I just ordered from Rob last week! He was very straightforward and incredibly prompt in all of our correspondence. I am glad that the Forums led me to him and will be sending other his way. Good luck with your purchase; though it already seems like you've hit the SoCal jackpot!

ElJeffe77

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jefflenney.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Nice, I just ordered from Rob last week! He was very straightforward and incredibly prompt in all of our correspondence. I am glad that the Forums led me to him and will be sending other his way. Good luck with your purchase; though it already seems like you've hit the SoCal jackpot!
Nice, I may just buy one he has on stock if i get a good deal - he's got a rubicon that i like (gladiator) - how much did you end up getting off MSRP or invoice?

ty again

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
I get the information from here on the forum. Speaking of which, SLC stopped doing 8% a week or two ago... Now it's just Gupton that I'm aware of.

ElJeffe77

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jefflenney.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I emailed him yesterday and sent him a PM on here - haven't heard back yet, hopefully I will soon.

Ty again!

Sponsored

OP
OP

KAExcaliber

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na
Nice, I may just buy one he has on stock if i get a good deal - he's got a rubicon that i like (gladiator) - how much did you end up getting off MSRP or invoice?

ty again
Rob has been great to work with and gives it to you straight. No crazy add-on fees or any of that "typical salesman" hassle. I really appreaciated how prompt and direct he was; I have salesman finally reaching out to me from a month ago and others still that just ghosted me in the middle of quoting a build. It doesn't need to be that difficult.

I can't remember the exact invoice numbers and discount. I believe the final offer was about 5k below MSRP. My numbers may not match yours as I was able to use tread lightly and other special bonus incentives (Firefighter/ Military etc.). You would need to reach out to Rob, "the Fast-TRACHTMAN" to see if and what you qualify for. There is a 2k bonus from Jeep right now if you are able to pick up the one on the lot.

5 k below MSPR is sayin a lot in SoCal. Bob Baker Carlsbad quoted me MSRP on a gladiator that wasn't built the way I wanted and Perry Dodge stated they were marking everything up 5k from MSRP. Short of going half way across the country Rob's deal was the best I found and the easiest to setup.

ElJeffe77

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jefflenney.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Rob has been great to work with and gives it to you straight. No crazy add-on fees or any of that "typical salesman" hassle. I really appreaciated how prompt and direct he was; I have salesman finally reaching out to me from a month ago and others still that just ghosted me in the middle of quoting a build. It doesn't need to be that difficult.

I can't remember the exact invoice numbers and discount. I believe the final offer was about 5k below MSRP. My numbers may not match yours as I was able to use tread lightly and other special bonus incentives (Firefighter/ Military etc.). You would need to reach out to Rob, "the Fast-TRACHTMAN" to see if and what you qualify for. There is a 2k bonus from Jeep right now if you are able to pick up the one on the lot.

5 k below MSPR is sayin a lot in SoCal. Bob Baker Carlsbad quoted me MSRP on a gladiator that wasn't built the way I wanted and Perry Dodge stated they were marking everything up 5k from MSRP. Short of going half way across the country Rob's deal was the best I found and the easiest to setup.
Thanks man, I appreciate it - and thanks for your service as well!

Rob already got back to me, and we're discussing things.

Thanks again :)

Jeff

UIN2IT

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT
This is all great but what about those of us that are trading in!? Cant really do a negotiation on below invoice so back to the rebates./....

OP
OP

KAExcaliber

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Occupation
Na
This is all great but what about those of us that are trading in!? Cant really do a negotiation on below invoice so back to the rebates./....
Depending on what you have now is a great time to sell a used car. I believe some of these guys were also able to swing deals with their trade ins. If it isn't to old, Carmax should give you an offer same day. If it is less than desirable the just sell it private on craigslist, FB, etc.

BBALL999

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2021 Ford F250 Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Depending on what you have now is a great time to sell a used car. I believe some of these guys were also able to swing deals with their trade ins. If it isn't to old, Carmax should give you an offer same day. If it is less than desirable the just sell it private on craigslist, FB, etc.
Not sure what price people are referring to:

I just ordered this Jeep Gladiator Rubicon this week
and paid 1% under the Dealer Invoice which is
the FFP Price. of $60,070.

Using the Tread Lightly Discount.

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Incentives? (July 21) IMG_1416
Sponsored