Sponsored

Rugged Ridge Tonneau Cover impressions

Quickstep192

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I thought I’d share first impressions of my Rugged Ridge Armis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.

I was going to get the Extang Tonneau, but I like the canvas-like look of the Armis cover better. I think they are virtually identical otherwise. I don’t have a soft top, but I’m told it matches the soft top nicely. Extang makes a canvas version, not for the Gladiator.

It looks good and it was an easy installation and it’s easy to operate.

What I like best Is that there are no rails to be mounted, just brackets in the front and rear of the bed and they’re non-obtrusive.

It just stood up to 8” of snow with no problem.

Hopefully it retains its good looks.
Sponsored

TJRjeepn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Gator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2011 Buick Enclave, 2009 Chevy Malibu
Occupation
Account Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I thought I’d share first impressions of my Rugged Ridge Armis Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover.

I was going to get the Extang Tonneau, but I like the canvas-like look of the Armis cover better. I think they are virtually identical otherwise. I don’t have a soft top, but I’m told it matches the soft top nicely. Extang makes a canvas version, not for the Gladiator.

It looks good and it was an easy installation and it’s easy to operate.

What I like best Is that there are no rails to be mounted, just brackets in the front and rear of the bed and they’re non-obtrusive.

It just stood up to 8” of snow with no problem.

Hopefully it retains its good looks.
Pics??