First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Wage Slave
Got these in two months ago and finally took some time over the holiday weekend to get them installed.

Installation was pretty straightforward but damn did one of the body bolts fight me the whole way out and back in. Worse fight with a bolt I’ve ever had but I got that sucker back in and nothing broke.

Really happy with the craftsmanship of these steps. Fit and finish were spot on. Being frame mounted there’s no dependence on the pinch seam or flex in the step.
Jeep Gladiator Rusty’s SideStep Rocker Armor BEBB7B2D-8510-40AA-A1F7-4176C48168A7
Jeep Gladiator Rusty’s SideStep Rocker Armor 2EE92DFB-BE26-4D12-B85F-AC11985D10BE
Jeep Gladiator Rusty’s SideStep Rocker Armor C16CCD90-8E8A-4F15-B1BE-AA4D48F6BCAC
Jeep Gladiator Rusty’s SideStep Rocker Armor D30A0897-BA63-4D2A-93B9-71818D7715AD
Jeep Gladiator Rusty’s SideStep Rocker Armor 0D48AF34-8E3C-4460-AFDF-EE333A29D2B4
Sponsored

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Nice looking sidestep. I haven't seen that one before.

I'm thinking that a removable ice tray underneath though and you can carry a case of beer along as well! :LOL:

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
man those look soooo good,i cant wait for mines,i placed my damn order on September the 25th and THEY ARE STILL NOT HERE......cough cough* sorry but yeah,im tired of waiting.Oh well either way im still waiting on the truck its been there for 2 months and still waiting on the steering box,i wont take the truck back cause i was on the way to the dealer for the recall and i freaked out cause i was merging into traffic and i turned the wheel damn near one turn and the truck didnt respond and welp yeah,im not risking my life so yeah :D

Gadgetech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Do these follow the shape of the body okay (does it even mantter)? I read where some companies make their sliders to follow the bow in the body. I really like the look of these of everything out there.

OP
OP
TREDpunk

TREDpunk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Wage Slave
Do these follow the shape of the body okay (does it even mantter)? I read where some companies make their sliders to follow the bow in the body. I really like the look of these of everything out there.

They follow the body line pretty well. If you notice on the second posted picture you'll see a slight bend inward towards the bed to follow the body-line.

I haven't gotten them out on the trails yet but have no concerns about them standing up to some punishment. My younger kids have already given their thumbs up as it's easier for them to get in now. :)

Sponsored

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
These are very similar to the TNT customs sliders I put in, I liked my rear flare more but the Rusty’s follow the body curve and hide the pinch seam, mine don’t really.
Jeep Gladiator Rusty’s SideStep Rocker Armor D58922B4-DD96-4D61-B9B1-7A2C3DA459AD

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
I have had Rusty's steps on a 05 TJ for years have really held up. They make great stuff. They are a small operation and some times they get behind. When I order the bumper for my JT it will be from them.
Sponsored