Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if I can order a Sahara front grill for my sport S? I really miss having that two-tone look

I haven’t noticed if the front grills changed from the sport models to the Sahara and Rubicon and Overland I would think it’s all the same but if someone knows this information please let me know

Thank you in advance
Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Does anyone know if I can order a Sahara front grill for my sport S? I really miss having that two-tone look

I haven’t noticed if the front grills changed from the sport models to the Sahara and Rubicon and Overland I would think it’s all the same but if someone knows this information please let me know

Thank you in advance
I looked closely at the Sport S front grille as well as the Sahara grille from a JL this morning. The grille openings are the same. What's different is the honeycomb insert that sits behind the grille. The one on the JT has bigger openings on the insert to allow more airflow whereas the openings on the honeycomb JL insert are smaller. This leads me to believe that the colored inserts that are being sold on Amazon for the JL Sport grille would fit the JT Sport grille.

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I looked closely at the Sport S front grille as well as the Sahara grille from a JL this morning. The grille openings are the same. What's different is the honeycomb insert that sits behind the grille. The one on the JT has bigger openings on the insert to allow more airflow whereas the openings on the honeycomb JL insert are smaller. This leads me to believe that the colored inserts that are being sold on Amazon for the JL Sport grille would fit the JT Sport grille.
Oh man can you show me the colored inserts you saw on Amazon… I appreciate your feedback and your great detective work ! Lol If you can drop a link in here that would be awesome I know Amazon is good about returns

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
If it’s not too much of a bother that is

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know if you order them and how they fit.
yes i will.. thank you so much. gotta contact seller to see if i can return if not satisfied

df5745

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I purchased similar inserts on amazon and they did not fit properly. They were for a JL and I assumed they would fit the JT. It turns out they were about an inch too short and about a quarter inch too narrow. I had to send them back. Im following this thread in the hopes that you find insert that will fit the JT.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
The Overlands and Rubicons have two-piece grilles while the Sport has a single piece. I'm not sure if Mopar sells the JT grilles yet but you should be able to order the Overland/Rubi ones shortly. I had thought the JT grilles were the same as the JLs but the post above has me thinking otherwise.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
The Overlands and Rubicons have two-piece grilles while the Sport has a single piece. I'm not sure if Mopar sells the JT grilles yet but you should be able to order the Overland/Rubi ones shortly. I had thought the JT grilles were the same as the JLs but the post above has me thinking otherwise.
Definitely not the same.

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah a guy put a I-Phone in the slot of JT & JL & JT is for sure bigger

Dossey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Reviving an older thread (with my first post on this forum) to ask if anyone has come across any aftermarket grill inserts for the JT yet. If google even THINKS I'm about to type Gladiator grill it fills my screen with nothing but the angry bird replacement grills. I can't seem to find any info on inserts or even if the factory inserts from a Rubicon or Overland will fit in my Sport S grill.

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Reviving an older thread (with my first post on this forum) to ask if anyone has come across any aftermarket grill inserts for the JT yet. If google even THINKS I'm about to type Gladiator grill it fills my screen with nothing but the angry bird replacement grills. I can't seem to find any info on inserts or even if the factory inserts from a Rubicon or Overland will fit in my Sport S grill.
If you want the Rubicon/Overland inserts, you'll need a whole new grille. They aren't available yet.
Sponsored