First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Landscaping/ Construction
Looking for some fellow Jeepers, just got my first Jeep and looking for tips and places to go wheeling
Sponsored

JK4AER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2003 TJ Rubicon
Welcome! Congrats on the purchase Closest! Closest wheeling place that I know of is Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls. I have only been in my TJ though and that was a couple years ago. Also, San Antonio Jeep Exclusive club is planning a trip to the beach (PINS) Halloween weekend.

OP
OP
RobGold 2012

RobGold 2012

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Welcome! Congrats on the purchase Closest! Closest wheeling place that I know of is Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls. I have only been in my TJ though and that was a couple years ago. Also, San Antonio Jeep Exclusive club is planning a trip to the beach (PINS) Halloween weekend.
Awesome I’ll check it out for sure. And thanks for the heads up about PINS.

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Viking endevours is occaisnionaly open. It's out by Medina. Then Hidden Falls, Trees Ranch, Canyons, K2, Wolf Caves, then its gets farther out, Escondido Draw, Big Bend State and National Parks, Northwest ORV, Bridgeport, and the muddy places in east texas. There is a muding park inside San Antonio that is sometimes open (Porky's) and a few other places near by that may or may not re-open.

OP
OP
RobGold 2012

RobGold 2012

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Viking endevours is occaisnionaly open. It's out by Medina. Then Hidden Falls, Trees Ranch, Canyons, K2, Wolf Caves, then its gets farther out, Escondido Draw, Big Bend State and National Parks, Northwest ORV, Bridgeport, and the muddy places in east texas. There is a muding park inside San Antonio that is sometimes open (Porky's) and a few other places near by that may or may not re-open.
Thanks @jeepncrowd. Definitely will check these out, been looking at black gap in big bend.

Sponsored

Chadnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F-350 4x4
Did you ever get in touch with SAJE? I am getting the itch to wheel again and I will be joining them soon.

OP
OP
RobGold 2012

RobGold 2012

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Not just yet? Did a little bit of research and they seem legit. Probably going to get on there after the first of the year.

Chadnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F-350 4x4
Not just yet? Did a little bit of research and they seem legit. Probably going to get on there after the first of the year.
I joined. The dues you pay now will be good through 2021. They have a trip sometime around January 23rd. I will be installing a Midland gmrs radio this weekend and just got my 37s mounted today. Can't wait to wheel again but I'm going to take it easy seeing as how this thing cost so much money. :)

Last edited:

jtimbrook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon, 1946 CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
Big Bend is incredible, I'd recommend going during Spring and beat the summer heat!

Sponsored

OP
OP
RobGold 2012

RobGold 2012

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I joined. The dues you pay now will be good through 2021. They have a trip sometime around January 23rd. I will be installing a Midland gmrs radio this weekend and just got my 37s mounted today. Can't wait to wheel again but I'm going to take it easy seeing as how this thing cost so much money. :)
Probably join in Jan. Where are they going the 23rd.

Chadnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F-350 4x4
OP
OP
RobGold 2012

RobGold 2012

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I’ve heard it’s pretty awesome. I had a blast at hidden falls. Have you made it yet in your gladiator

Chadnutz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 F-350 4x4
I haven't been wheeling in 13 years. Looking forward to it.

JK4AER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2003 TJ Rubicon
I joined SAJE about a year ago and hadn't really been active. I went on the PINS run Halloween weekend and had a great time. There were about 15 Jeeps on the run.
Sponsored