SARGE GREEN Gladiator club

msrebel

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5; 2021 Sarge Green JT Rubicon Diesel
My first stop is going to be at my buddy's tire shop to swap to 35" BFG KO2s (actually 315/70s). About to order my color-matched ARE CX Classic as well. This is starting to get REAL!!! I'm still crossing my fingers though.

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2
Mine has arrived at the dealer. Should be picking it up on Tuesday. Happy birthday to me.
Sarge Overland at Criswell?

Sponsored

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes. Did you get my picture?
Yes, saw it in the pictures of mine, the Sting Gray Sport S delivered with it; small community, congrats! Sarge looks awesome too!

staros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Yes, saw it in the pictures of mine, the Sting Gray Sport S delivered with it; small community, congrats! Sarge looks awesome too!
And to you as well. Yours looks terrific also.

I am hoping to go down on Mon or Tues.

Looking forward to enjoying it but a little anxious.

Steve

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And to you as well. Yours looks terrific also.

I am hoping to go down on Mon or Tues.

Looking forward to enjoying it but a little anxious.

Steve
I see you have a GC. I am going from a 5.7L HEMI, air ride suspension, fully loaded GC Trailhawk to the JT with no regrets. Sure, I’ll miss the comfort and power, but these are so much more fun, had a 14 JKU prior and I miss it all the time. I just wish I could swap the HEMI out and put it in the JT before I return it with no one looking. :giggle:

staros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
I see you have a GC. I am going from a 5.7L HEMI, air ride suspension, fully loaded GC Trailhawk to the JT with no regrets. Sure, I’ll miss the comfort and power, but these are so much more fun, had a 14 JKU prior and I miss it all the time. I just wish I could swap the HEMI out and put it in the JT before I return it with no one looking. :giggle:
I am keeping my Trailhawk, 3.6L, will go to the wife. Had a 4Runner before that. Just always need a bit more cargo space. And fun.

You have to try new things in life.

I'll wave when I see you.

Sponsored

RebelWolf

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU and 2021 Sarge Green JT
Occupation
IT
Just joined the forum today, been following, but decided to finally register. Ordered 1/15, supposedly be delivered week of 3/6. Guessing they are doing a bunch of Sarge Greens at the same time to fill orders at dealers and custom orders. Will be pulling it into a garage for some work before making it a DD / overland type. Got the Sport S with max tow since I have a Dinoot trailer for kayaking / camping. Should take us a couple weeks to get the lift on and other goodies I have planned for it. Will be my third Jeep, 2007 JKU, 2014 JKU, and now this one. Looking forward to getting more involved in the near future seeing builds and comparing builds for ideas.

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Picked mine up today, but the weather was horrible and took me forever to get home. Here is a pic from when the dealer texted me this morning. More to come as soon as we get some sunshine.....may be a few days.
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club IMG_20210213_174833

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Picked mine up today, but the weather was horrible and took me forever to get home. Here is a pic from when the dealer texted me this morning. More to come as soon as we get some sunshine.....may be a few days.
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club IMG_20210213_174833
I was all bumbed that Gator was no more, but this looks mighty nice! Congratulations!
Sponsored