First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK-8
Jeep Gladiator Save 10% Sitewide at ACE! Rebate2021

Tax time is savings time at ACE!

Use discount code REBATE2021 to take 10% off your order sitewide!

Order today!
Sponsored

Trailman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Was just checking out the front stubby bumper with recessed winch opening. I think this is really close to what I'm looking for, but if I'm reading it right, it is not compatible with the fog lamps from a Rubicon plastic bumper if you have the LED package. Is that correct?

Basically I'm looking for a stubby bumper with integrated winch mount, a low bull bar, and integrated factory fog lamps - but from a Rubicon plastic bumper with LED package.

OP
OP
ACE Engineering

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was just checking out the front stubby bumper with recessed winch opening. I think this is really close to what I'm looking for, but if I'm reading it right, it is not compatible with the fog lamps from a Rubicon plastic bumper if you have the LED package. Is that correct?

Basically I'm looking for a stubby bumper with integrated winch mount, a low bull bar, and integrated factory fog lamps - but from a Rubicon plastic bumper with LED package.
If it's from a plastic bumper they may fit, kind of. Let me explain.

We've installed this bumper for 3 years with any factory LEDs coming from a stock plastic bumper. No problem. And we had it listed as compatible with those.

However, we had one customer about a month ago try and install this combination and his factory LEDs were much different than anything we had seen before from a stock plastic bumper. So, we don't know if Jeep has made a change to these, and if they have made a change, which models it affects? So, until we can figure all of that out we have taken that compatibility off of the website. We do know that they have worked with plenty of 2021 models though.

Thank you,

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Do your winch-capable bumpers work with the Harbor Freight BADLADS APEX 12000 winch?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ACE Engineering

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there any way to get the expedition bumper without the bull bar? Are there holes on top that I could mount a pair of lp6's?
There are no holes, but you can order any of our bumpers without a bar. Just call us during business hours at 586-785-3939.

Thank you,

OP
OP
ACE Engineering

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do your winch-capable bumpers work with the Harbor Freight BADLADS APEX 12000 winch?
This is from a customer who has installed the Apex with our bumper:

"
I was able get the bumper and winch to work together. The forums suggested to relocate the solenoid or move the hole for the power cable. I opted to move the hole.

I drilled a new 3/4” hole in the aluminum solenoid housing and move the power wire to the new hole. Pictures below."

63071820757__D037B845-40FC-4188-BE49-776F7251D368.jpg
Sponsored