Say "Hello!" to my little friend...

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
"I don't like spiders and snakes and that ain't what it takes to love me, do what you wanna do"
And, "I ain't sharin' Sharon" :)
Sponsored

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
From what I have heard, those Aussies are a tough bunch. Don't mess with them or the wildlife from there.
Drinkin' with them ain't too smart either. When they get drunk, they get more accurate. And seriously, don't even try to keep up with them. TRUST me. Love my Aussie brothers! Cheers mates!

Jonny A

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Bridge Construction and Maintenance
Drinkin' with them ain't too smart either. When they get drunk, they get more accurate. And seriously, don't even try to keep up with them. TRUST me. Love my Aussie brothers! Cheers mates!
Even their beer comes in giant oil can size packages (Fosters). I drink one and done. Any red blooded Aussie can drink at least a six pack, or so the lore goes.

Dqban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Occupation
APRN
I fear no man.....but spiders😱

Sponsored

Munkey Boy

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3, '79 CJ5, '21 JT Sport S manual.
Occupation
Camp Maintenance
Even their beer comes in giant oil can size packages (Fosters). I drink one and done. Any red blooded Aussie can drink at least a six pack, or so the lore goes.
I'm afraid they don't bother with the Keystone Light of Down Under. Coopers, Carlton, XXXX, Jimmy Squire, and Victoria Bitter are their brew of choice. A keg of Foster's won't hurt as much as two pints of Bitter. But damn what a fantastic brew! Worth seeking out, but pace yourself. It's known as VB for Victoria Bitter, but those initials also stand for Vomit Bomb. I vaguely remember the good times. ;)

Makes living in Australia worth the prospect of being anywhere near a snake nicknamed "The Two-Steppah." 'Cause that's as far as ya get. And when their spiders are vindictive and actually hunt you down, that's how nature says, "Do not touch... The entire damn continent!"

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I'm afraid they don't bother with the Keystone Light of Down Under. Coopers, Carlton, XXXX, Jimmy Squire, and Victoria Bitter are their brew of choice. A keg of Foster's won't hurt as much as two pints of Bitter. But damn what a fantastic brew! Worth seeking out, but pace yourself. It's known as VB for Victoria Bitter, but those initials also stand for Vomit Bomb. I vaguely remember the good times. ;)

Makes living in Australia worth the prospect of being anywhere near a snake nicknamed "The Two-Steppah." 'Cause that's as far as ya get. And when their spiders are vindictive and actually hunt you down, that's how nature says, "Do not touch... The entire damn continent!"
Just took a screen shot of your post for my next shopping trip :LOL: :beer::beer:. Excuse me do you have any vomit bomb in the back cooler? You seem to be out up front.

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Anything but a spider!! BTW, how long was your trucked parked? Indiana's to close to Ohio to chance this encounter. Think I'll move my JT every couple of hours!!

OP
OP
JohnFinx

JohnFinx

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Anything but a spider!! BTW, how long was your trucked parked? Indiana's to close to Ohio to chance this encounter. Think I'll move my JT every couple of hours!!
It was just parked overnight.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fiat 124 Spider, 2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
My Spider doesn’t bite.
Jeep Gladiator Say "Hello!" to my little friend... BE920152-D4A8-41C2-BC17-C0F193166C40

Jeep Gladiator Say "Hello!" to my little friend... 3FD1C9B8-AAFB-4B88-99B6-B51017BC3F28

OP
OP
JohnFinx

JohnFinx

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
I love snakes but spiders? I'll take my shotgun to one but I'll never get near one. We've had some good hard working ones here.

One time one managed to spin a web that covered half my double panel back door and thank God I used the other half of the door to walk out and then saw the other half.

One spun a huge web between my mailbox and my car on the street so as to perfectly trap any unlucky pedestrians that walked by.

My backyard is regularly covered by full length webs in the various walkways. I always have to double check when walking back there. I've seen some golden web weavers, gorgeous spiders. But I have more black widows then anything else in the various nooks and I just step on them and see the big huge puddle of liquid after. Gross...
Sponsored