First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT PP, 21 Gladiator?
Occupation
PLS
Since I'm new to the Jeep thing, quick question about protecting the cloth interior. Should I Scotch Guard the the seats? Is that even a thing anymore, or am I showing my Boomerness?

What's the best way to protect the interior stuff from the elements if the top is off?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Sponsored

Radio Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Broadcast Engineer
My wifee has been Scotth Guarding seats in all our vehicles for 20yrs or more and its paid off many times with easy clean up for spilled food, drinks, etc. The first thing I did when my new Mojave came home is Scotch Guard. I've been told the $400 treatment the dealer offers is just Scotch Guard.

OP
OP

samd1351

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT PP, 21 Gladiator?
Occupation
PLS
My wifee has been Scotth Guarding seats in all our vehicles for 20yrs or more and its paid off many times with easy clean up for spilled food, drinks, etc. The first thing I did when my new Mojave came home is Scotch Guard. I've been told the $400 treatment the dealer offers is just Scotch Guard.
Good to know. I wasn't sure if was still a thing or not.

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Oh its still a thing...I used about 4 full cans on my interior when it was a few days old. I do this immediately when we buy new cars as we always plan to keep them for 10-20 years. Really makes for easy cleanup when we (or the kids) spill something or even just for plain old mud and dirt.

Radio Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Broadcast Engineer
New car + grandkids + Scotch Guard, no problem!

Oh its still a thing...I used about 4 full cans on my interior when it was a few days old. I do this immediately when we buy new cars as we always plan to keep them for 10-20 years. Really makes for easy cleanup when we (or the kids) spill something or even just for plain old mud and dirt.

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
I wonder if it will work with dog drool. I have the back seat with the hammock style cover rear to rear of front seats, but she is still able to catch the inner sides of the front seats. pita to clean.
Sponsored