Smaller spring lift…

Mojavematt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave gladiator
Anybody have any experience with the Icon 1.5” rear springs? I’m looking for 2 inches maximum lift to replace my Mojave springs. Thinking of pairing them with the front Clayton 1.5” springs. Icon doesn’t make a front 1.5 and Clayton doesn’t make a rear 1.5. Seems like someone would make a more complete smaller spring lift. All of the manufacturers that make a 2” kit seem to be more like 3 on a jeep without heavy accessories. If I keep the coils around 2 inches I can use 2 inch shock extensions and not have to worry about the stock Mojave shocks operating outside of the bypass zone. Not a spacer fan either so definitely want to go with springs.
Sponsored

kaeo_15

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I have the Clayton fronts and Icon rears. The Clayton front springs gave me more like 2.25” in the front and the Icons were pretty much dead on at 1.5”. Clayton front springs are awesome and the Icons are so-so. Def great offroad, but pretty soft on road. I am using Fox 2.0s and have an RSI Smartcap installed. Lift is exactly what I wanted, height wise.

OP
OP

Mojavematt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave gladiator
Nice. Do you have pictures? What size tires?

OP
OP

Mojavematt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave gladiator
That looks great. Exactly what Im looking for. Thank you!

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
BDS is another that might work for you. They make 2" front and 1.5" rear springs.

I have Clayton 2.5" springs and I really like them.
Sponsored