Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
I almost got the Amazon hilift Jack with 2 knockoff maxtrax for 140 but I looked into it and it wasn't a good deal. I did buy a onewheel however.
Not Jeep related but still a win, if you ask me!
Sponsored

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
I returned the 2" Daystar lift kit and purchased the 4.5" EVO Enforcer Overland kit, 2.0 Fox shocks, Steer Smarts steering, Metalcloak rear trackbar and some Quadratec black 8 hole alloys 17x9". My goal is to run 38" Patagonias. For now, I'm completely stock until I order the rear upper CAs.

Did your frontend sag at all with the new bumper? How does your truck run with the tent over the rear axle? Did it smooth the ride out? I bought a Smittybilt XRC2 for $200 and I'm dying to install everything. Problem is, my 10 year anniversary is in 4 weeks.lol
That sounds like quite the haul! Can't wait to see the transformation take place. What rear CAs are you going with?

The front end did not experience any noticeable sagging. I should have measured, but any change was definitely minimal. And yes, the tent over the rear axle actually helps drive dynamics, especially off-road. Far less bouncy haha

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
That sounds like quite the haul! Can't wait to see the transformation take place. What rear CAs are you going with?
I decided to stay with EVO MFG control arms. I will create the build thread when I complete all of my purchases and build my Gladiator inside of my garage.

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
I decided to stay with EVO MFG control arms. I will create the build thread when I complete all of my purchases and build my Gladiator inside of my garage.
Nice. I've been happy with the quality of Evo's stuff so far. I don't think you can really go wrong with them!

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Nice. I've been happy with the quality of Evo's stuff so far. I don't think you can really go wrong with them!
So, the last of my shopping includes:
Control arms (front uppers) and rear (lowers and uppers)
Coil correction pads
Adams Solid driveshaft
Steering stabilizer clamp
38" Patagonias
--------------------------------
Next summer, I will buy the onboard air, winch and possibly regear (4.88). Later, Undercloak (if needed), rock lights and front axles to delete the Front axle disconnect.
---------------------------------
In another year or so, I will review the front axle housing, maybe DYNATRAC ProSteer ball joints as well.

That's my near-term and long-term build plans.

Sponsored

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
So, the last of my shopping includes:
Control arms (front uppers) and rear (lowers and uppers)
Coil correction pads
Adams Solid driveshaft
Steering stabilizer clamp
38" Patagonias
--------------------------------
Next summer, I will buy the onboard air, winch and possibly regear (4.88). Later, Undercloak (if needed), rock lights and front axles to delete the Front axle disconnect.
---------------------------------
In another year or so, I will review the front axle housing, maybe DYNATRAC ProSteer ball joints as well.

That's my near-term and long-term build plans.
It sounds like you're building a beast, man! I went with Synergy components in the front (track bar and control arms) and will follow suit when the rear components are available. I also purchased some shocks, which should be a game-changer!

OP
OP
smoverland

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Just a quick update picture that shows three of my more my recent modifications -- Synergy's adjustable track bar, Rugged Ridge's fender chop kit, and Evo-tuned 2.5" King Shocks with adjusters. Once I've put some miles on with the new setup, I'll be writing and posting reviews covering the install and performance of each product.

In the meantime, feel free to follow my build on Instagram (if you're into that). Instagram.com/smokymountainoverland

DSC_2297-2-2.jpg

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
Just a quick update picture that shows three of my more my recent modifications -- Synergy's adjustable track bar, Rugged Ridge's fender chop kit, and Evo-tuned 2.5" King Shocks with adjusters. Once I've put some miles on with the new setup, I'll be writing and posting reviews covering the install and performance of each product.

In the meantime, feel free to follow my build on Instagram (if you're into that). Instagram.com/smokymountainoverland

DSC_2297-2-2.jpg
Cool man. You have a lot of nice shots on IG