Snorkels

Jabakkarabbit

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
What snorkel will fit around a 52" light bar with the arms already in place?

20210208_171130.jpg
Sponsored

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Hi, I'm a new owner of 2015 JK and fairly new to off road. I also plan to do a bit of knee deep water crossings and after searching for tips I've read from a website Dielectric Grease Review | What Is Electrical Grease? | MOTORING CRUNCH to apply dielectric grease to electrical components to protect from corrosion. What are the parts I need to apply dielectric grease before going to river crossings?
I've done it to the spark plug boots on my Wrangler and the TIPM (computer and fuse box all rolled into one) connectors. On the plug boots, it also helps make them easier to remove in a few years when I replace plugs. However, that's a 3.8L motor with easier access to the plugs than what I understand the 3.6L to have. I have yet to tackle it.

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
What snorkel will fit around a 52" light bar with the arms already in place?
Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question. However, you might consider a professional fabricator, or friend who is so competent, to fab up the necessary mods to fit your chosen snorkel ...

Fabbed up by a friend of mine ...
Jeep Gladiator Snorkels MBRP Rack Extension Install, Dec 12, 32434, View Across Windshield

Jeep Gladiator Snorkels MBRP Rack Extension Install, Dec 12, 35736, Final Install

Ravensrock

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Mojave
Occupation
RN
I like the rugged ridge...quadratec site says it doesnt fit the mojave though....i cant figure out why.
Good question. I'm planning to add a snorkel for protection from sand rather than water.
Sponsored