First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM 6spd, 2001 Cherokee, 1992 Comanche
Occupation
Programer
I alternate wave changes with mine and just finished last wave change. I request the old filter from dealer and save all with date and mileage on the box. If there is a engine issue Ill have the filter history. Typically I keep vehicles quite a few years. Glad the filter boxes are small!
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I alternate wave changes with mine and just finished last wave change. I request the old filter from dealer and save all with date and mileage on the box. If there is a engine issue Ill have the filter history. Typically I keep vehicles quite a few years. Glad the filter boxes are small!
Weird, first person I have heard keeping take off consumable parts to supposedly prove a service was done.

seven30

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM 6spd, 2001 Cherokee, 1992 Comanche
Occupation
Programer
Weird, first person I have heard keeping take off consumable parts to supposedly prove a service was done.
If you pay the dealer to do your oil changes then no need but if you do your own its insurance against dealer denying warranty due to improper maintenance.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
If you pay the dealer to do your oil changes then no need but if you do your own its insurance against dealer denying warranty due to improper maintenance.
Do you buy your filters and oil in bulk for later use or around the time you do the oil change?