Soft Doors

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Man I finally got to take my doors off the JT and I didn't want to put them back on. Now I am wanting some soft doors or something for the summer months that can pop on and off really quickly. I have my rain gear top I can throw on but it doesn't work to well with the Jpegs mirrors in regard to sealing up from possible rain
Sponsored

CJ5w4wdSmokyOnMyTail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave JT; 2016 Cherokee
Man I finally got to take my doors off the JT and I didn't want to put them back on. Now I am wanting some soft doors or something for the summer months that can pop on and off really quickly. I have my rain gear top I can throw on but it doesn't work to well with the Jpegs mirrors in regard to sealing up from possible rain
Same. I had my doors off all summer and into fall. It was sad when I finally put the doors back on in November. I will be buying soft doors as soon as I can afford them and may never put my regular doors on again.

Reactions: BAT
OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Same. I had my doors off all summer and into fall. It was sad when I finally put the doors back on in November. I will be buying soft doors as soon as I can afford them and may never put my regular doors on again.
I haven't had any luck on any used ones so I likely will spring for two front doors here in the coming month or two.
Sponsored