Soft top with the latches?

TheDerb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
Hey @Bestop , I installed my wife’s trektop NX on her ‘24 JL 2-door last weekend here in TN. I love it. it gives the JL an awesome look, and while her hardtop is good for the winter, the soft top s preferred.
Is there any chance you are going to make a soft top for the Gladiator that has the same latches as the NX? I’m interested in going “golf cart” style. On the OEM soft top, this is removing the rear Window and the side pieces leaving just the rigid frame under the soft top and keeping the soft top latched In the fully closed position. The current cabke bikini top you have require the soft top frame, which I don’t have on my JT, and it also seems to require straps going in between the windshield and the frame. that’s a hassle.
so any chance there’s something the works?
thanks!
Sponsored

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
The Mopar soft top does that. Some call it safari style.

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Yup. They need to make a tan top for the Gladiator as well.

jjdustr340

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Crime fighter.
This is easily done with the Rugged Ridge Voyager soft top. You can remove the rear window along with the corner covers and run it safari style.
Then, if desired, the back can be folded forward, the front flipped back, and the top part rests nearly above the roll bar for a nearly topless feel.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TheDerb

TheDerb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon
This is easily done with the Rugged Ridge Voyager soft top. You can remove the rear window along with the corner covers and run it safari style.
Then, if desired, the back can be folded forward, the front flipped back, and the top part rests nearly above the roll bar for a nearly topless feel.
Thanks for this. Barring any reports of catastrophic failure in the reviews, this’ll be the direction I go.

jjdustr340

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Crime fighter.
Thanks for this. Barring any reports of catastrophic failure in the reviews, this’ll be the direction I go.
I've been using the Voyager for a couple years now on my JT and on the wife's JLU for a year more. Put them on in spring, take them off late fall and put hard tops back on.
We've had zero issues with either one.
Here's how it looks folded over the sound bar:
Jeep Gladiator Soft top with the latches? IMG_4437~2
Jeep Gladiator Soft top with the latches? IMG_4438~2
Jeep Gladiator Soft top with the latches? IMG_4440~2
Sponsored