Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Hay folks. I know a lot of you have gone with the tazer, but im curious if anyone else has the superchips flashcal?

Ive had mine for a bit now and i keep having issues with it. I went to adjust the tire size yesterday and no matter what size i set it to the speedo was 2-3mph faster than GPS @ 50mph, and 3-4mph fast @ 65mph

Ive updated the thing a handful of times and it is up to date as far as I know. Has any one else had this issue? Customer service is closed today so I will call tomorrow but figured id throw it out there and see if anyone else has an idea.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I checked with GPS on my phone, with the Tazer set at 37" tires (running 37" tires), and it's within a 0.5 MPH accuracy. So, I can vouch that with my setup, the Tazer is extremely accurate.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
With the Tazer Lite, I ended up having to go one setting bigger than actual tire size to get the speedo in the middle of my GPS and my radar detector GPS.
Probably less than 0.5 mph off.

OP
OP
Gren71

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
yea im looking at a tazer now but pretty miffed that im starring down another $200-$300 just to adjust the dang speedo. Plus I cant see on the tazer if it allows me to change the fogs to auto turn on with the head lights like the flahscal did. Call me vein but i like that feature.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
yea im looking at a tazer now but pretty miffed that im starring down another $200-$300 just to adjust the dang speedo. Plus I cant see on the tazer if it allows me to change the fogs to auto turn on with the head lights like the flahscal did. Call me vein but i like that feature.
Explain that it doesn't work right, get a refund from where you bought your Flashpaq at, then order you a Tazer JL Mini. That helps alleviate some of the difference...If not all of it.
Sponsored