First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Is the ride/steering... impacted by the leveling kit?
I had the leveling kit on it before I put the 37s, and it drove identical. Actually felt a bit better going over bumps. These are Load Range E 37s so they're a bit rougher and I'm still tweaking the balancing, but honestly drives great. I would not offroad with 37s and a leveling kit, but it'll do until I get a leveling kit on it. Needed the 33s that were on the JT for my other truck.

Sponsored

Gladiatorx2

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Police Officer

Jason_92586

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator 6 Speed Manual
Occupation
Artist - Designer
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_2998

First day in the driveway- just snagged it with the rebate. It looks lighter in direct sun.

I literally sorted by CHEAPEST price on the Jeep site, nationwide. It turned out that a dealership only an hour away had several bare bones versions...and one was in Sting Gray! In fact, the color is the ONLY option listed on the window sticker!

That's the color I wanted all along - but gave up because every Sting Gray I found in my area was loaded and out of my price range. They also sell quickly. So when I finally decided to pull the trigger, I had resigned myself to taking whatever color (except white)....but they actually had THE color! Sometimes you luck out.

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_2998

First day in the driveway- just snagged it with the rebate. It looks lighter in direct sun.

I literally sorted by CHEAPEST price on the Jeep site, nationwide. It turned out that a dealership only an hour away had several bare bones versions...and one was in Sting Gray! In fact, the color is the ONLY option listed on the window sticker!

That's the color I wanted all along - but gave up because every Sting Gray I found in my area was loaded and out of my price range. They also sell quickly. So when I finally decided to pull the trigger, I had resigned myself to taking whatever color (except white)....but they actually had THE color! Sometimes you luck out.
Welcome to the fun and glad you got the best color IMHO for the price you wanted. Nice to see another base Sport. There's something to be said for a simple truck!

EXXXchef

First Name
Beans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 jeep gladiator high altitude
Occupation
xxxchef
2023 High Altitude

20240321_081058.jpg

20240228_202828.jpg

20240131_163341.jpg

20240404_195225.jpg

20240118_182032.jpg

20240126_175933.jpg

Sponsored

Silver77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ, 2006 LJ, 2021 JT
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club JT1

Hi all, long time lurker here, I bought this '21 with the best color ever new off the lot and have been boosting it as budget allows. It's sitting on a Clayton 2.5" lift (originally ride right but has all of the control arms now), and 35" MT Baja ATs with Fifteen52 Metrix HD in carbon grey - which are damn close to our color. I've re-geared it to 4.88 so it has a little pep with the 35s. I tried to set it up to be ready for 37s if I ever feel like it but I'm pretty happy with the travel I have on the 35s.

No leveling, I like a little rake for towing the boat.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club JT2
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club JT3

You know it's a good color when the better half opts for it too -

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club Stinggray

Last edited:

my7slot

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, JTS, TJR, TJS
joined the forum back in 2021 when I bought the Punkn JT.. few months later picked up the 2nd JT.. it is Sting Gray however it was wrapped in a digital style camo and since then rewrapped in a traditional camo using shadow coloring.. but I think I've got a picture in late 2022 after stripping it down before dropping it off for the current wrap. photo perspective, 24's wrapped in 42's with 5.13 Yukons. been a solid jeep truck averaging 16mpg which is absolutely crazy to think 18 years ago I was getting 8mpg on 35's in the TJ with 4.88's. often swap my decked system, leitner rack and tuffstuff overland alpha II tent on it from the punk JT and go camping.

IMG_8157.jpeg

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club IMG_8157

Fifteen52 Metrix HD in carbon grey - which are damn close to our color
Really nice wheel combo on the Sting Grey. Makes me want to rethink my steelies. How much poke do you have with those? It's a little hard to tell with the fender flairs.

Silver77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 TJ, 2006 LJ, 2021 JT
Really nice wheel combo on the Sting Grey. Makes me want to rethink my steelies. How much poke do you have with those? It's a little hard to tell with the fender flairs.
More poke than I wanted - 2.5-3" - which is why I added the flares. I thought about going with the 255/85/17 Baja's but chickened out. I did go with that size for the spare though.

I needed a decent offset per Clayton recos and these are half off because they're discontinued so I took a shot hoping the color would come pretty close.

https://fifteen52.com/products/metrix-hd-carbon-grey
Sponsored