Big Cat USA

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland, 2014 Audi S4 Stage II, 2017 Harley Road King Special
Nice
Picked up my Overland on 28 SEP - only waited about 5 weeks for build and delivery. Love it!
Glad Dealer.jpg

Glad Me Dealer.jpg

Glad Field.jpg

Glad Driveway.jpg

This color is awesome!
Factory options:
Premium soft top
Remote entry
Saddle Brown leather seats (look fantastic with the gray!)
Remote start
LED lighting group
Cold Weather group
Aux Switch group
Auto trans
Trac-Lok

Had the dealer install:
Mopar 2" lift kit
Nitto Ridge Grappler 37"
Black Rhino Armory 17" wheels

Stuff I've added:
K&N 77-1576KP CAI (haven't had a chance to install it yet)
Rugged Ridge 13" antenna
Weathertech floor mats
Mopar screen protector
Kickbax Off-road mirrors/footpegs
Rugged Ridge Door Entry Guards
Console organizer
GrabTray storage insert

Great looking truck dude. I've been searching for a while for a picture of a JT similar to the one I ordered and couldnt find very many. Sting Grey Overland with a Soft Top. You'd think there would be more. I really like what you've done with it. Wish I got the saddle brown leather. I went with a manual transmission as a quick side note. I plan on doing the Rubicon stubby bumper, the 2 inch Mopar lift and probably just some big A/T tires on the stock rims. We'll see.

Airmousam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Nice

Great looking truck dude. I've been searching for a while for a picture of a JT similar to the one I ordered and couldnt find very many. Sting Grey Overland with a Soft Top. You'd think there would be more. I really like what you've done with it. Wish I got the saddle brown leather. I went with a manual transmission as a quick side note. I plan on doing the Rubicon stubby bumper, the 2 inch Mopar lift and probably just some big A/T tires on the stock rims. We'll see.
You’re going soft top year round in Foxboro? Impressive....Planet in Franklin has 2 stings with soft top in stock, so you’ll see a couple around....sport S tho....GO PATS!!

Big Cat USA

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland, 2014 Audi S4 Stage II, 2017 Harley Road King Special
You’re going soft top year round in Foxboro? Impressive....Planet in Franklin has 2 stings with soft top in stock, so you’ll see a couple around....sport S tho....GO PATS!!
Go Pats!

I was dead set on paint matched hard top. Then the dealer gave me a soft top for a weekend in September. The ease of use was pretty compelling. I still went back and forth on it and ultimately went soft top. Cheaper and it's a second vehicle for me. My S4 with winter tires is probably as good as anything (minus the ground clearance).

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon, 2016 BMW R1200GS
jeep.jpg

Truck has been delivered to Idaho and Warn bumper and winch have been installed. Now I'm waiting on the long transport to NC.

Sponsored

Jeep Rigg

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT-RU Sting Gray, 2014 Toyota 4-Runner
jeep.jpg

Truck has been delivered to Idaho and Warn bumper and winch have been installed. Now I'm waiting on the long transport to NC.
I'm sorry, but why is it in Idaho getting a bumper and then being shipped to NC? There are dealers in NC. Just a small one that Travis heads up.

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm sorry, but why is it in Idaho getting a bumper and then being shipped to NC? There are dealers in NC. Just a small one that Travis heads up.
They have really good bumper installers in Idaho. Seriously, I didn't know about Travis until the day after I had placed my deposit with Peterson Jeep and when I spoke with Travis he stated he was extremely busy and probably couldn't help me place an order for another week. I also sent him a build sheet at his request but he never responded His price was also higher than price I was paying in Idaho but it was offset by the transport cost. Ultimately, I kept my order with Kent in Idaho because I didn't want to argue about the deposit and it was a wash in terms of money, and Travis did not seem willing/able to take my order sooner than later. If I would have done a little more due diligence before placing my order I would have preferred to stay closer. Having said that, my experience from Peterson Jeep/Kent in Idaho has been great.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
They have really good bumper installers in Idaho. Seriously, I didn't know about Travis until the day after I had placed my deposit with Peterson Jeep and when I spoke with Travis he stated he was extremely busy and probably couldn't help me place an order for another week. I also sent him a build sheet at his request but he never responded His price was also higher than price I was paying in Idaho but it was offset by the transport cost. Ultimately, I kept my order with Kent in Idaho because I didn't want to argue about the deposit and it was a wash in terms of money, and Travis did not seem willing/able to take my order sooner than later. If I would have done a little more due diligence before placing my order I would have preferred to stay closer. Having said that, my experience from Peterson Jeep/Kent in Idaho has been great.
What's transport running ya?

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU on tons, 40s, Longarm, 14 Cummins Megacab
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer
Today was unexpectedly the day. Ordered 9/18 picked up 10/10. I was in between Sting Grey and Punkn. Just so happened to be a painted fender black top SG delivered with my Punkn. I'm glad to say I couldn't be happier with my decision. I love this color. I do still live Sting Grey though... thought y'all might like to see some comparison photos.

20191010_185751.jpg

20191010_185735.jpg

20191010_185810.jpg

20191010_185613.jpg

20191010_185806.jpg

20191010_185657.jpg

20191010_185719.jpg

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Man am I starting to get pissy. Glad you got your jeep but you ordered 2 weeks after me and mine has been built for 3 weeks and is just sitting in Ohio for no damn reason.

RambaLambaDingDong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU on tons, 40s, Longarm, 14 Cummins Megacab
Occupation
Nuclear Engineer
Man am I starting to get pissy. Glad you got your jeep but you ordered 2 weeks after me and mine has been built for 3 weeks and is just sitting in Ohio for no damn reason.
That sucks man. I'm sorry.

mpainting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Mine has been built for 2 weeks and I live in OH! I'm 2 hours south of Toledo...wish I could just pick it up myself.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
That sucks man. I'm sorry.
Yeah. They better get there shit together. That raptor I keep driving by on the local lot is looking better and better. For a company that ships these things litteraly everyday you think they would be better at it.
Sponsored