agloom

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon; A4
Just ordered a '21 Sting Gray Rubicon to my own specs-
Guess I am not a true member till it arrives, but wanted to thank you all for the photos. No Sting Gray in my area- so this forum helped cement my decision.

Will share more when it arrives- and based on outside its probably going to have a white background.
Sponsored

Dune Runner

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue JT Mojave, 2018 Stingray JL Rubicon
Occupation
Pilot
Anyone ventured into exhaust work yet? My wife ordered me the Magnaflow 19487 exhaust for Christmas. I hadn't even thought about it yet and it randomly showed up on my porch this afternoon. Sounds good on the sound bytes and the dual black tips will play off the Sting Gray well.
Just installed the Borla ATAC twin pipes and dual tips and it sounds really good. Lots of growl!!

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
Random new pic of my Sting Gray Rubi now that I have winch and lights installed.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club JT_Keystone-0192491.JPG
Looks great. Those look like the BD LP6s right? Which winch guard hoop do you have?
I have the Mopar one and I couldn't fit them in front with those bumper screws so Im contemplating switching the guard up so I can free the line of sight on the trail cam back up.

Sponsored

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
All,
Just took delivery of my 2021 JTR - in Sting-Gray! Well worth the wait!! So stoked to be back in a jeep again!! Hope to wrap up all the mods by tomorrow!

2021 JTR
Sting-Gray
First MODS done day after delivery
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 6F284086-E5C4-49BF-8907-4AF1E7EAF36D

- MOPAR 2” Lift -77072468AB
- MOPAR FOX Damper - 77072360AB
- DAYSTAR 3/4” front spring spacers - KJ09182BK
- MOPAR 17” off-road wheels - 77072494AB
- BFG MT/TA KM3’s 37” x 12.5” x 17”
- Rancho Front arm geometry relocation brackets - RS62118B
- RockKrawler rear track bar relocation bracket - RK07360K
- SteerSmarts drag link with griffin attenuator - 78089002
- SteerSmarts front track bar ( Bottom Mount ) - 75049001

KHam

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great. Those look like the BD LP6s right? Which winch guard hoop do you have?
I have the Mopar one and I couldn't fit them in front with those bumper screws so Im contemplating switching the guard up so I can free the line of sight on the trail cam back up.
Those are indeed the Baja LP6 Pros. I love these lights. They are extremely bright and I run the amber backlights all the time.

Looking at my invoice it says the hoop is a rugged ridge but that doesn't look like the RR one. I think they put that on there by mistake. It should be the Warn grill guard. https://www.justforjeeps.com/102355...FadUmSppmTVF0sW-bzmz04XXUj5mdGs4aAl8yEALw_wcB

The LP6 bracket is mounted leaning forward instead of backward, and that allows it to clear the bar in the front. Both of those cover my trail cam up quite a bit but still seems useable.

kickrox

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
That looks good! I just got my Gladiator last week and the build is similar to yours so I'm excited to see what mine may look like.

I did the Same TINT, windshield and Front windows ceramic tint just yesterday.
I will be installing a 2" Mopar Lift this week with a Daystar .75" Leveling kit up front.
Black Rhino Armory Wheels - Gunmetal 17x9.5 -18
Mickey Thompson MTZ P3 37x12.5
Steer Smarts adjustable Trackbar

First off, coming from small rubber band tires.. 37s are pretty damn heavy to load and unload. pheww. Talk about back problems and a serious workout.

This is what I currently have:
Front, Rear, Windshield Carbon ceramic tint

Installed Yesterday:
Icon stage 4 lift
Fox Steering stabilizer with Metal Cloak tie rod clamp (jk style)
Nexen Roadian MTX 37x12.5
Black Rhino Abrams Texured Matte Gunmetal 17x9.5 -18

Measured front stock height with stock tires (ground to fender) - 36.5"
Measured front 2.5" lift with 37s ( ground to fender) - 42.5"

6" difference!

immaechu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow / 2005 Honda Accord Coupe w/ Air Suspension
Occupation
Owner of printing company
Vehicle Showcase
That looks good! I just got my Gladiator last week and the build is similar to yours so I'm excited to see what mine may look like.

I did the Same TINT, windshield and Front windows ceramic tint just yesterday.
I will be installing a 2" Mopar Lift this week with a Daystar .75" Leveling kit up front.
Black Rhino Armory Wheels - Gunmetal 17x9.5 -18
Mickey Thompson MTZ P3 37x12.5
Steer Smarts adjustable Trackbar

It would probably look exactly the same lol

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those are indeed the Baja LP6 Pros. I love these lights. They are extremely bright and I run the amber backlights all the time.

Looking at my invoice it says the hoop is a rugged ridge but that doesn't look like the RR one. I think they put that on there by mistake. It should be the Warn grill guard. https://www.justforjeeps.com/102355...FadUmSppmTVF0sW-bzmz04XXUj5mdGs4aAl8yEALw_wcB

The LP6 bracket is mounted leaning forward instead of backward, and that allows it to clear the bar in the front. Both of those cover my trail cam up quite a bit but still seems useable.
Thanks for the info. I'm sure it blocks less of the camera than my current setup. Might need to swap out my hoop...
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club PXL_20201018_000430960~2

Sponsored

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
Random new pic of my Sting Gray Rubi now that I have winch and lights installed.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club PXL_20201018_000430960~2
tastefully done, looks great. with the diamondback HD smooth (it looks like?) to top it off!

kickrox

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Does that hoop on your front bumper get in the way of your font camera picture? Build is looking good.

KHam

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Does that hoop on your front bumper get in the way of your font camera picture? Build is looking good.
It does but it's not too terribly bad. It's easy to take off and re-arrange so if I decide later I don't like it, I can remove the hoop and move the lights back the way I originally had them. There is a local mfg company here that does a lot of offroad parts and I'm trying to see if they will make a trail camera relocation bracket. If so, then I'll mount the camera forward under the hoop and that should fix it.

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It does but it's not too terribly bad. It's easy to take off and re-arrange so if I decide later I don't like it, I can remove the hoop and move the lights back the way I originally had them. There is a local mfg company here that does a lot of offroad parts and I'm trying to see if they will make a trail camera relocation bracket. If so, then I'll mount the camera forward under the hoop and that should fix it.
Would you mind posting a pic of your trailcam view?
Here's mine (terribly blocked as I mentioned):
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 1604173531530

KHam

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Would you mind posting a pic of your trailcam view?
Here's mine (terribly blocked as I mentioned):
Ha... at the moment it's only useful to see a hill breach, not a tire path. The plan is to move it to the center of that bar if I can do that and it not look too bad. Otherwise, the bar wasn't that expensive so I may remove the hoop and move the two LP6 lights back to where that bar connects.
At least I can see enough around the obstacles to still be useful. It's not really a total block.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club trailcam (2)

Here's a view of the trail cam from below and up pretty close to the front. (Very wide angle.) The camera seems to still have a good enough angle I would think. If it was out of the grill and actually mounted on the top or bottom of that bar, I would think it would be very useful.

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club JT_Keystone-0192298
Sponsored

Last edited: