Sting grey owners (future) check in

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
I was just informed by Jeep chat that my Jeep is now in “KZ S” status and has been for 3 days. Does anyone know what the S indicates? I can’t find it anywhere online
Sponsored

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
I was just informed by Jeep chat that my Jeep is now in “KZ S” status and has been for 3 days. Does anyone know what the S indicates? I can’t find it anywhere online
The general presumption is the S is for storage. It likely means it is parked in a lot waiting to be assigned to a train or truck. Mine went KZS last Thursday and I haven't heard any updates yet.

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I have it on good authority that mine has FINALLY shipped. Hit the rail yesterday morning.

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
The general presumption is the S is for storage. It likely means it is parked in a lot waiting to be assigned to a train or truck. Mine went KZS last Thursday and I haven't heard any updates yet.
I asked my dealer and he said it meant it’s been shipped with an eta to the railhead of 10/31

Sponsored

RyFips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
I ordered middle of August and take delivery tmrw so just over 2 months. I’m super excited. I have ordered Nokian LT3 studded tires in the factory size for winter and 37” Nitto Mud Grapplers for the rest of the year. Tmrw can’t come soon enough!!!

9BA30E4B-2774-4611-9858-B6A98B40E555.jpeg

CasaGrande

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Grey ordered, 66 vw bus, 72 vw beetle
Been creeping on here for months, put in a build order last Friday for rubicon sting grey hard top and every option except smokers group!

thanks to all who share, I was never so prepared to order a vehicle!

Lots of add ons planned, going to be fun.

Pizziola29

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD Kevlar'd
Occupation
Self
Vehicle Showcase
Update on mine. Arrived at Trainyard in Fort Lauderdale on Friday the 18th. As of today they are waiting for it to be delivered by Teamsters to the dealership. So frustrating its been there 6 days!

GreenZJ

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR....Jeep #10
Dealer just notified me mine hit the second railhead in Rolla, MO today. Ordered 9/20. Should be to the dealer first week of November!

Pizziola29

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD Kevlar'd
Occupation
Self
Vehicle Showcase
Ok finally arrived! Ordered 9-16. Delivered to the dealer today 10-25. Every option overland except leather. Now 3 weeks at soflo.

Sponsored

Campo

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 Mustang GT, 2020 Sting Grey JT (being built)
Ok finally arrived! Ordered 9-16. Delivered to the dealer today 10-25. Every option overland except leather. Now 3 weeks at soflo.
Congrats, I ordered a week gayer you so maybe there is a little light at the end of the tunnel.

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Just ordered my Gladiator! Sting gray Rubicon with a few bells and whistles. I didn't go to crazy with the option list. I ordered both safety groups, towing, tonneau cover, LED pkg, bed liner, aux switches, trail rail and cold weather group. I am nervous but excited as all get out! Everyone's Gladiators look incredible and I cant wait to get mine and put my touches on it. Thank you everyone for all your input into this forum. It has helped me shape my decision on this particular Jeep Gladiator.

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
I ordered my sing gray Rubicon 3 weeks ago and learned yesterday that I am still in D status. It seems my dealer sat on the order for a week or so before submitting it.

At least I have my vin now so I can keep tabs on it.
Sponsored