Sponsored

Stupid question of the day. Quadratec floor mats?

Dargo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired
I installed the aftermarket Quadratec front floor mats in our 21 Gladiator. The carpet drain cut outs were gone, but the big question, there was no plugs in the cut outs in the metal floor pan. Is there supposed to be rubber plugs in the cut outs? This is a new vehicle and do I need to order plugs?
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
There should have been rubber cover plugs in the metal floor cut outs.

Did yours get delivered with the OEM All Weather Floor mats? Sometimes those will come delivered already installed and the rubber cover plugs are suppose to get transferred to those.

OP
OP

Dargo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired
I realize that the question now wasn’t stupid, but the person asking (me) is stupid. I tossed the OEM mats out in a dumpster to deep to go dumpster diving. We have always used the Quadratec mats in the past and never kept the OEM mats in our other jeeps in the past. I will order out some replacement plugs. Thanks for the information, never to old to learn.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I realize that the question now wasn’t stupid, but the person asking (me) is stupid. I tossed the OEM mats out in a dumpster to deep to go dumpster diving. We have always used the Quadratec mats in the past and never kept the OEM mats in our other jeeps in the past. I will order out some replacement plugs. Thanks for the information, never to old to learn.
Shit happens. I only remember the plugs because I also use the Quadratec floor mats and remember getting my Willys that had the All Weather Mats option and remember telling the dealership to remove them and throw them in the back. I also went searching for them to only realize they were still stuck on the OEM All Weather Mats.

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I installed the aftermarket Quadratec front floor mats in our 21 Gladiator. The carpet drain cut outs were gone, but the big question, there was no plugs in the cut outs in the metal floor pan. Is there supposed to be rubber plugs in the cut outs? This is a new vehicle and do I need to order plugs?
Yes, they come from the factory, you don’t need to purchase them separately

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver