First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator North, Ducati Scrambler
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Alright everyone what am I doing wrong? I feel like any time I fold down or swing the sun visor to block the side window I smack the rear view mirror with the visor.

Anyone else experience this problem or am I just a moron?
Sponsored

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
Just to verify, you are aware the visor slides out, correct? If the visor is anything other than pushed/slid all the way the in, it will not clear the rear view mirror.

OP
OP

Bookem.Dano.Bookem

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator North, Ducati Scrambler
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
$10 says he didn’t know that.
Just to verify, you are aware the visor slides out, correct? If the visor is anything other than pushed/slid all the way the in, it will not clear the rear view mirror.
Yes I'm aware it pushes out. Just every time it even swings down, even from the latched position, it seems the point catches the mirror.

Higher_Ground

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I seem to remember reading some people turn their mirror upside down... is it possible that your mirror is upside down? I wouldn't think it'd make a difference but it might be a little closer to the visor in that case.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I seem to remember reading some people turn their mirror upside down... is it possible that your mirror is upside down? I wouldn't think it'd make a difference but it might be a little closer to the visor in that case.
Mines down like normal, and I'm hitting the rear view mirror with the visor if it's not pushed all the way in.
Sponsored