Sponsored

Suspension Ideas for Jeep Gladiator Diesel.

Poppi Swaps Anejo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ
Occupation
Retired Military
Ok So I don’t know if anyone has posted this yet so, I apologize up front if they have.

So I have been taking to after market Suspension Companies, and have been told that “companies” my not make lift kits for the Gladiator Diesel.

The difference is the Weight of the Diesel and 3.6. Diesel is around 200lbs more...and “they” said there wasn’t going to be that many diesels sold to justify the Retooling change and Cost.

So with that said “I was pissed!” But obviously that isn’t going to help the situation.

He is my Idea will to be called insane...but give me a fix...not just your crazy.

Plan is to call a “reputable” company with a 2-3 lift and say, Look I know this kit is for the 3.6 ,and the spring rates won’t work, I was said kit will you sell the kit with out the springs and remove the cost of the springs? If that works, phase 2 is keep the stock springs and use the JKS adjustable coil spacers.

Will that work until actual Springs are Manufactured? This is not a Rock Crawler rig...I will use the term Overlanding, but I still want to Use 37” to help with Approach and departure angles...and yes Im getting rid of the stock fenders for a set of DV8’s.

like I said you can tell me I’m crazy, but please give some options because I pick it ip next month and havr to be in Moab 6 weeks later. Thanks for the Help.
Sponsored

UTRZRDOG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel
Occupation
Self Employed
Mopar makes a great lift for the Eco with no problems and it looks and rides great!

UTRZRDOG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel
Occupation
Self Employed
I have also read of some having troubles but I have over 1500 toublefree miles on mine with 37's and if rides better than stock. I had a shop install it that this is what they do all day everyday and they have installed many of the Mopar lifts. They claim for the money they are good as they get unless you are after more lift. Best of luck but don't be afraid of the Mopar lift.
Sponsored