Tactik 4x4 (Quadratec)

JMBurgess

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Sting Gray Mojave
Update to the ordeal below: Tactik customer service responded to a message on Amazon and sent out a replacement proactively. They made sure it was the correct part and it arrived a few days later, so they made the situation right. To their credit, there was never any hassle with return shipping or anything. Not the easiest buying experience, but they made it right in the end.

I've tried ordering running boards from Tactik 4x4 on Amazon twice now. They listed the Go Rhino RB20 for the best price around, in hindsight probably should have realized it was too good to be true, but when I figured out they're an arm of Quadratec, I figured it was legit.

First order they sent me DSS sliders for a JKU. Second order they sent me the right boards, but in the wrong finish. They're either incompetent or trying to bait and switch with a cheaper product. I ordered the bedliner finish and they sent the powder coated.

Luckily Amazon makes it easy to return, but having to lug the 84 pound, awkward box into UPS twice has been a pain. If anyone has a good experience ordering Go Rhino boards from a retailer, I'd love to hear about it.
Sponsored

Last edited: