First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
I've bought tons of stuff from Quadratec but admittedly haven't opened most of the boxes because I still don't have damn Jeep yet. I put two of the door holders [hinge mounts] up a couple of days ago and all parts were there and the items were high quality.
Sponsored

OP
OP
blau iii

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 335i, 2014 X5, 2021 JTR
Build Thread
Link
I too have issue with their customer service. Lost out on a rebate for a bumper because they didn’t have the inventory they claimed they had. Instead of sending me rebate paperwork they made me chase 4 different companies for it only to find out I missed the window due to delayed shipment.
This is the 2nd rebate issue I had with them. I ordered the RR Soft Roll with a $50 rebate and now the Superwinch with a $100 rebate. Both times I waited the 6 weeks for processing and nothing. Called and they said it was mailed to me. I get a scan of all our incoming mail, there was nothing from Quadratec. Eventually, after multiple phone calls, I got them to just apply the rebate to my next order but it's quite the fiasco and in my eyes, not worth it try to save a few bucks.

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler
I understand system upgrades and implementation challenges but this is absolutely insane.

- In January I ordered a Superwinch SX12 that had a $100 rebate
- I also ordered the Superwinch shackle - pre orders to ship on 3/10 - Now I can't see anything on my orders page to see if this is still in process
- I waited beyond the 6-8 weeks for the rebate and had to call numerous times, each call being assured the rebate was currently in the mail. I finally got someone to just apply it to the remaining items in my cart - I thought this was solved.
- Yesterday, I checked my bank account and my credit card had a charge for $581 ($500 more than what my last order should have been) and 2nd $500 charge.
- I called today, after waiting to see if maybe those $500 charges were just "holds" and would drop off, nope. They went through. When I finally got through, after 30+ minutes on hold, after explaining the situation, the rep told me a manager had to review and they'd email before end of close today. It's almost the weekend and I have received absolutely no resolution. I'm currently on minute 18 on hold trying to get through before they close for the day.

How can a new system completely FUBAR the entire customer experience? I understand a few hiccups here and there but this has been nothing but a giant cluster. I have bought almost all of my mods through @Quadratec mostly due to their engagement with this community and seeing them at Bantam but after this, Amazon is just so much simpler as the customer. Luckily, I have good credit and having $1,000 tied up over the weekend isn't a huge issue for me personally but for some, that could be catastrophic!
Hello,

I am very sorry to see this and the troubles that you are having. We have been integrating a new system and we are actively loading all of the previous order history into this new system and as they get added your history will start to be visible. I do sincerely apologize for the delay with the rebate, I would be more than happy to look into that for you and for the item that you are waiting on as well. I absolutely apologize for any charges that you are seeing that you should not be. I will definitely take care of that as well.

Can you please pm me with your name, address and order numbers that you have?

Thank you,
Hailey

Quadratec

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quadratec.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler
I ordered a warn zeon kit with hitch carrier and they only sent me the bare winch. I emailed them and asked if they could send the rest of the kit, and they told me that the carrier was unavailable (not true) and I would need to pay them more money to keep the bare winch they had sent me. I have no idea how they are still in business.
Hello,

I sincerely apologize for the trouble this has caused and I would like to look into this further and find out what happened with this. Can you please PM me with your order number and your name and address info?

Thank you
Hailey

OP
OP
blau iii

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Hello,

I am very sorry to see this and the troubles that you are having. We have been integrating a new system and we are actively loading all of the previous order history into this new system and as they get added your history will start to be visible. I do sincerely apologize for the delay with the rebate, I would be more than happy to look into that for you and for the item that you are waiting on as well. I absolutely apologize for any charges that you are seeing that you should not be. I will definitely take care of that as well.

Can you please pm me with your name, address and order numbers that you have?

Thank you,
Hailey
I just PM'd you.

Sponsored

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Hello,

I sincerely apologize for the trouble this has caused and I would like to look into this further and find out what happened with this. Can you please PM me with your order number and your name and address info?

Thank you
Hailey
I PM'd you the ticket # for this

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
I understand system upgrades and implementation challenges but this is absolutely insane.

- In January I ordered a Superwinch SX12 that had a $100 rebate
- I also ordered the Superwinch shackle - pre orders to ship on 3/10 - Now I can't see anything on my orders page to see if this is still in process
- I waited beyond the 6-8 weeks for the rebate and had to call numerous times, each call being assured the rebate was currently in the mail. I finally got someone to just apply it to the remaining items in my cart - I thought this was solved.
- Yesterday, I checked my bank account and my credit card had a charge for $581 ($500 more than what my last order should have been) and 2nd $500 charge.
- I called today, after waiting to see if maybe those $500 charges were just "holds" and would drop off, nope. They went through. When I finally got through, after 30+ minutes on hold, after explaining the situation, the rep told me a manager had to review and they'd email before end of close today. It's almost the weekend and I have received absolutely no resolution. I'm currently on minute 18 on hold trying to get through before they close for the day.

How can a new system completely FUBAR the entire customer experience? I understand a few hiccups here and there but this has been nothing but a giant cluster. I have bought almost all of my mods through @Quadratec mostly due to their engagement with this community and seeing them at Bantam but after this, Amazon is just so much simpler as the customer. Luckily, I have good credit and having $1,000 tied up over the weekend isn't a huge issue for me personally but for some, that could be catastrophic!
I have had the same issues with my order history being gone. I reached out and they are trying to implement a new backend system and they are having to manually upload all past orders.

I have also had many of the same issues. It got to the point where I now have a contact I work with directly by email for all orders.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Yikes! I haven’t bought much from them lately but always had good service and fair prices in the past. I’m rooting for the “home team” from Pennsylvania. I hope they can get their act together. I absolutely despise Amazon and always work to buy things off of Amazon whenever possible.

D4Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Self Employed
I ordered LED headlights, they didn't work.

They said the warranty was void by hooking them up. How do you know if they work or not, until you hook them up?
We argued, I gave them bad reviews (who cares) purchased another set from amazon, works just fine, once I got them adjusted correctly.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
my side steps arrived from them yesterday but its been too cold out for me to bother opening the box yet

methinks I should to make sure correct parts are inside
Here to send some positive vibes to this thread…

Opened up the N-Fab box and voila, all correct parts present. In fact the side steps were packed very well, all around good job.

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I have a love/hate relationship with Quadratec.

Love that I am close enough to their two main warehouses that I am usually next day getting stuff that is in stock.

Hate that they have gone more to be a drop shipper and being stringed out on wait times.

More times than not, have been giving business to Northridge 4x4 because even with the extra wait, when they say "In Stock" they mean it.

OP
OP
blau iii

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I have a love/hate relationship with Quadratec.

Love that I am close enough to their two main warehouses that I am usually next day getting stuff that is in stock.

Hate that they have gone more to be a drop shipper and being stringed out on wait times.

More times than not, have been giving business to Northridge 4x4 because even with the extra wait, when they say "In Stock" they mean it.
Funny, my last order was for four recovery items. Three of them shipped in two packages across the great state of PA in a day. I had been going back and forth via email with Quadratec when she dropped the bomb, the last item, a pair of LOD Shackles were being drop shipped and I'd receive them in 4-6 weeks. Funnily enough, the next day fedex dropped them off.

Bananaman

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green Sport S JTRD
Occupation
Cabinet maker
I'm having a hard time just getting through to talk to someone. Was on hold yesterday for 15 minutes before I gave up. Emailing customer service got no response

OP
OP
blau iii

blau iii

First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I'm having a hard time just getting through to talk to someone. Was on hold yesterday for 15 minutes before I gave up. Emailing customer service got no response
Gotta put the time in... every time I've called, it's been 25-30 mins before I got ahold of someone.

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Its gotta be tough for everyone. That industry in general is crazy right now on top of staff shortages. Seems like an odd time to update their system and loose everyones order history but - as much as I order I will be sticking with them. It has definitely been a rough patch of doing business with them but hopefully things level out soon!
Sponsored