Sponsored

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Whipple 5.7 hemi would scream beautifully. Would be cool to outfit it woth a smooth boost module and the use the operating system from a track hawk. Factory like driveability with that SC howl

OP
OP
Mopar King

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Whipple 5.7 hemi would scream beautifully. Would be cool to outfit it woth a smooth boost module and the use the operating system from a track hawk. Factory like driveability with that SC howl
Yeah, no go on any aftermarket SC's for me my friend! I am A-OK going with the Hellcat setup! :)

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Yeah, no go on any aftermarket SC's for me my friend! I am A-OK going with the Hellcat setup! :)
I have no problem with the Hellcat. I think that is one of the most bad ass engines going right now. I am a hopeless tinker so you have to forgive my mad scientist distractions lol

Reactions: CWB
OP
OP
Mopar King

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
I have no problem with the Hellcat. I think that is one of the most bad ass engines going right now. I am a hopeless tinker so you have to forgive my mad scientist distractions lol
LOL, to each is his/her own! I just won't go that route again for personal reasons!

Sponsored

it_trailblzr

First Name
Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTO
Occupation
Social Extrovert
I can sympathize. I went totally crazy on prior cars and other hobbies as well in the past. My gladiator is one of the most restrained fun projects I have done so far. Curious how much you can reuse from the 5.7 conversion. Hopefully it's not a new transmission again and all all the small stuff so that it's mostly just engine, radiator etc.
you can bunk here with the wife and I as long as we can swap vehicles once in a while:clap:

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
any more updates from living with it? do you have any drone in the 1800rpm range as well with the 5.7? What's your cruising RPM with the big tires I am curious

OP
OP
Mopar King

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
any more updates from living with it? do you have any drone in the 1800rpm range as well with the 5.7? What's your cruising RPM with the big tires I am curious
Not much! My sound stays pretty aggresive....nothing I'd call a drone. I am getting ready to update the tune to premium to try it and compare. Also scheduling some more work to be done at AMW!

Cruising at 80 MPH in 8th just under 2k RPMS.

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Not much! My sound stays pretty aggresive....nothing I'd call a drone. I am getting ready to update the tune to premium to try it and compare. Also scheduling some more work to be done at AMW!

You have 4:10 gears?

Sponsored

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Actually I just looked on the way home. Just above 2k RPMS at 82.

4.88 gears on the UD60 axles.
Actually I just looked on the way home. Just above 2k RPMS at 82.

4.88 gears on the UD60 axles.
4.88 with 40’s is roughly between 3.73 and 4.10 on factory tires so 2k at 80 isn’t surprising.

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase

Are you going with the Hellcat swap? Have you considered the Hellephant instead?

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I wish i had the scratch for a hemi swap. Or if someone made a stroker kit for the 6cyl
Sponsored