OP
OP
shrinkhead

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Have not done more work on it. With my 38s and 4.10s it's manageable. I do make sure to stay out of 1600-2000 rpms when cruising on the interstate which is 65-75 range. Does not seem to impact MPGs not using 8 or 7 there. Ideally you would regear so you don't cruise in 1600-2000 rpm range

Juiced

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 TRX 21 Mojave
Just read through all of this.
Now I want one.

I have a manual Mojave now but will likely switch to the auto since this was supposed to be the wife's driver and she has yet to sit behind the wheel. Bought it 2 years ago. LOL.

Will the Hellcat or 426 option live with the stock 44 axles?
I want to play in the sand and in some open fields around farm land. Not really many rocks or trails to crawl over.

I had a TRX and it was a blast, but I love the Jeep more with the open air in the summer. It just needs more power. And now with these new trucks like the Ranger Raptor getting 405hp stock, I feel like the Mojave is seriously out gunned.

Sponsored

OP
OP
shrinkhead

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
just quick annual update on the swap JT. took the decals off but the cap is still on and everything going strong in what is now the fourth year I think post swap? Or three maybe ? I don’t remember lol but no upgrades planned for this year and mostly retired from wheeling. also axles and everything else is holding up nicely

Idlethunder

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
just quick annual update on the swap JT. took the decals off but the cap is still on and everything going strong in what is now the fourth year I think post swap? Or three maybe ? I don’t remember lol but no upgrades planned for this year and mostly retired from wheeling. also axles and everything else is holding up nicely
How many miles have you put on it since the swap?

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Just read through all of this.
Now I want one.

I have a manual Mojave now but will likely switch to the auto since this was supposed to be the wife's driver and she has yet to sit behind the wheel. Bought it 2 years ago. LOL.

Will the Hellcat or 426 option live with the stock 44 axles?
I want to play in the sand and in some open fields around farm land. Not really many rocks or trails to crawl over.

I had a TRX and it was a blast, but I love the Jeep more with the open air in the summer. It just needs more power. And now with these new trucks like the Ranger Raptor getting 405hp stock, I feel like the Mojave is seriously out gunned.
Usually, they are going to press going to UD60s. With that amount of horsepower you have the ability to snap the stock axles. I know when I did mine I didn't initially plan on upgrading to 60s but they just had a hellcat conversion that had snapped their Dana44s.
Sponsored