Sponsored

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
JT, I can fix your elevation idle issues. Your HP Tuners should work the same on this ECM.
Sponsored

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
JT, I can fix your elevation idle issues. Your HP Tuners should work the same on this ECM.
I will definitely keep you in mind. If and when I make it back into the mountains. Hoping this summer but with fuel prices we will see.

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Wow thatā€™s a nightmare of a story right there considering that this should just give you endless stoke and happiness. I had one major issue and two minor ones.

Major one was my oil leak and it required three way coordination between Rubitrux, AMW and the local shop Ratchets Off-road. I have to say this was resolved to my highest satisfaction and very quickly with parts send overnight by AMW and coordinated by Jesse at RUBITRUX with the local guys and all paid for by my installer RUBITRUX. Since this experience I run their sticker on my truck and can highly recommend them as installer.

My drone issues however which is a minor complaint were a bit of another issue since I am not regeared and run big wheels my cruising RPM on the highway is between 1500-2000 which is the drone zone for the exhaust. This is something where I felt no one thought this was a real thing, but probably no one runs this beast with stock gears but Jesse at least tried to resolve it by sending a different muffler (which did not really fix it).

That being said I am so happy I did the swap and smile everyday driving it.

My third issues is stalling in 4Lo when crawling over obstacles and torque converter sometimes locking up in 4Lo at which point I have to through it into neutral as the brakes cannot hold it. Happens about once per run. Jesse thought this could be fixed easily by a tune but I have not followed up yet.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah your lock up issue is definitely tune. Those cruising RPM are perfectly fine, abd that could be improved with tuning and a good exhaust design. At the end of the day, barring money I feel those issues are less arduous than the bugs I am chasing on the 3.6L. I do hope we arrive at the same happy jeep capability šŸ˜

Last edited:

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Yeah your lock up issue is definitely tune. Those cruising RPM are perfectly fine, abd thatcould ve improved with tuning and a good exhaust design. At the end of the day, barring money I feel those issues are less arduous than the bugs I am chasing on the 3.6L. I do hope we arrive atthe same happy jeep capability šŸ˜
yeah the RPMs are fine itā€™s just the RPM range where the exhaust and engine vibrate in harmony šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mopar King

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLU, 2022 JLU 392
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Update - still no details on how or when they plan on having solution for our build issues. They had me send pictures of each noted defect. I have had a few conversations with my company attorney who is at this point advising rather than getting involved. They continue to play games. Jared (owner) Jim (project manager/part owner) no longer respond or show involvement. They put some new guy Mike Haines (presumably the 3rd or 4th new sales manager they have brought in during my build process). He started out with a "can do" attitude to get it resolved but it appears I have tested his patience by continuing with follow-ups and asking for a timeline on resolutions.

Today I received this email from them:

"According to the multiple pages of google reviews you have; it is very hard to make you happy! I now see why you have so many issues with your Jeep. Like I said we are busy and we will have to clear up some time to work on your Jeep. When that time comes I will let you know. (I am sure you will be in touch 1st) We want to get your Jeep in and out of our shop as fast as we can!!!!!"

You can see they are much less concerned with resolving the issues with my Jeep and instead researching my Google reviews. Also kind of funny they want to get my Jeep "in and out of our shop as fast as we can". I little ironic had they been more professional and timely up front maybe it wouldn't be going back. Also some irony in the fact they want to delay resolution of my truck while they work on everybody else's. I feel like mine should take priority being it wasn't properly finished either time it was with AMW.

My reply:

"I give good reviews when good reviews are due. Good thing there is more than one Taco Bell in the world. I am sure you did a deep dive and got a chance to read all of the other reviews on that Taco Bell as well.

Glad you brought this to my attention though. Since you are unable to give timelines of any type we will just continue to work with and further involve our legal team to get this resolved. Not the next step Iā€™d like to go but since you are so god awfully busy yet have time to troll reviewsā€¦..Iā€™d say your priorities arenā€™t in the favor of getting things resolved.

Iā€™m curious - where all the pictures of the defects not clear or did you all find them acceptable for 120K Jeep build? Are all the ā€œpromisesā€ Jared made and didnā€™t follow through on acceptable in terms of business practice within your industry? Is your mechanic doing modifications that were dually noted not to do SOP for your company?"

Doesn't look like it will end up getting resolved amicably but ..... I will keep adding to the thread.

OP
OP
Mopar King

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
Man, if I go thos route I feel more and more like I will do the work myself.
It really irritates me that they are now taking the angle of making me a villain because I have some bad reviews on Google.

I get it - like I don't tend to make a lot of reviews or noise about places that are average or subpar. Its either wow this is awful I'm going to leave a review or wow this is great; I am going to leave a review.

Even in the review I finally posted of them - I was honest and gave them credit:

"This company has top-down issues caused by poor leadership/ownership. Do they install a Mopar powertrain better than anybody in the business? Possibly, yes. However, if you are looking for attention to detail, customer service and follow through on your build - steer clear.

The owner made TONS of commitments and didn't see any of them through. My build arrived back littered with issues, defective components and missing items and after 2 months of reaching out multiple times a week for resolution we are still no further in resolution than we were on day one.

If you are set on going with a AMW4x4 swap do yourself a favor and go to one of their partner facilities and stay away from the hot mess in Holly, MI."

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It really irritates me that they are now taking the angle of making me a villain because I have some bad reviews on Google.

I get it - like I don't tend to make a lot of reviews or noise about places that are average or subpar. Its either wow this is awful I'm going to leave a review or wow this is great; I am going to leave a review.

Even in the review I finally posted of them - I was honest and gave them credit:

"This company has top-down issues caused by poor leadership/ownership. Do they install a Mopar powertrain better than anybody in the business? Possibly, yes. However, if you are looking for attention to detail, customer service and follow through on your build - steer clear.

The owner made TONS of commitments and didn't see any of them through. My build arrived back littered with issues, defective components and missing items and after 2 months of reaching out multiple times a week for resolution we are still no further in resolution than we were on day one.

If you are set on going with a AMW4x4 swap do yourself a favor and go to one of their partner facilities and stay away from the hot mess in Holly, MI."
The price that is being charged, is a premium. A customer is a customer, and you work to make each sale. If they are not going to deliver a premium product, regardless of customer behavior (right, wrong, or indifferent), then that is concerning at best. I have offered a number fo refunds for things that are beyond my control, but directly affect my product, but still offer support. If they cannot correct their offering then compensation would make sense, especially if they are too busy making more money.

OP
OP
Mopar King

Mopar King

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
CFO - Logistics Company
The price that is being charged, is a premium. A customer is a customer, and you work to make each sale. If they are not going to deliver a premium product, regardless of customer behavior (right, wrong, or indifferent), then that is concerning at best. I have offered a number fo refunds for things that are beyond my control, but directly affect my product, but still offer support. If they cannot correct their offering then compensation would make sense, especially if they are too busy making more money.
Yeah, it's a tough spot to be in and to be fair I held out for WAY longer than I felt I should have needed to in order to give them time to resolve. The entire original purpose of this build thread was free advertising for them because why the hell not?

Sad that it is where it is. Honestly have thought about selling it just moving on more than once.

Sponsored

Ball_Ze

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR, 17 AR4C, 19 CT6-V
Occupation
engineer
Also some irony in the fact they want to delay resolution of my truck while they work on everybody else's. I feel like mine should take priority being it wasn't properly finished either time it was with AMW.
Should be obvious: They already have the money from your Jeep, so their care is still focused on their wallets. šŸ‘Ž

it_trailblzr

First Name
Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTO
Occupation
Social Extrovert
I find it sad that a company charges that much, and builds a rolling billboard representation of their product, without providing a quality product.
Place a big wrap on your Jeep saying don`t buy from them.
For the record, the true issue here is it was built in Holly, Mi. what a cesspool.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man wish I had the resources to snap that up. Save me the trouble of possibly building one. I honestly have the supercharger working the way it should, but after replacing part of my valvetrain, I am on constant high alert for another valvetrain failure, it is a real drag for a DD.

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Oh dear that is No Bueno :( and can totally kill any stoke with the build. I really hope you get it resolved to your satisfaction so you can enjoy your truck. It's still a totally bad ass and unique build that will be a ton of fun

Griepp06

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Outback, 1996 Chevy Silverado
There is a lot of back and forth on forums and personal opinions about supercharging the 3.6. What I have found is those who have the superchargers "love" them ..... until they don't. That was me. I thought it was a pretty awesome upgrade for about 150 miles. Then reality set in and I found the power was inconsistent - never when I needed it and didn't work well with the powertrain.

This is a good thread to read over if you are considering one of those options. I've gone through all stages with this one. Started with supercharging the 3.6 - I would never recommend it to anyone. Take the money put it in a savings account and hold out for a real power solution. The difference between the supercharger and the 5.7 was night and day. Almost as noticeable as going from the 5.7 to the Hellcat.

I believe there is at least one other active member within this thread that also went from a supercharger to a Hemi. He may have some additional input on his thoughts and findings. I can talk about my experience but due to an NDA I cannot disclose the brand of supercharger I used.
can you disclose all the brands that you did not use and i will let my imagination run wild from there?
Sponsored

Last edited: