Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Happy Friday, JGF Members!
The beauty of having a truck is being able to customize it to your liking. As such, we have a wide variety of products to support a stretch of different consumers. However, when we talk about putting together group buys and exclusive offers, I want to make sure we’re able to tailor it to the forum as much as possible. That way you guys get to take advantage of an awesome deal of products you’re going to use and enjoy! Otherwise, we’re just guessing. After our bread and butter of tonneau covers, running boards and seat covers, lifts seem to be only increasing in popularity. As such, we’re working behind the scenes to get y’all some awesome deals on kits, but we want to know what everyone wants!
So I put together this poll to help us understand what are your future plans for your rig! Do you plan to keep it stock height? Looking for a leveling kit to clear just a bit more rubber? Or do you want a full suspension kit, trying to clear the biggest tire possible? Your help with this, will give us the ability to better tailor future promotions!
If there’s anything you want to see us do, that’s not related to lifts, feel free to post it here and I’ll be happy to review it with my team.
Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I’d rather see a spyderlock or rock monster wheel group buy. Maybe that’s shooting for the moon though. :)

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
I agree on the 2-3 inch group. Pretty common area for a lot of people. Right now I'm on a leveling kit, but that's my plan and I know for a fact I wouldn't go higher even later.

Sponsored

GT6

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Sales
Level + 2”