At least one person in this thread has a '22. (First post on that page):I hope it’s that simple. And that I can get it replaced. I got it on Amazon so I’ll see what they do about it.
Not much else I can do if the power on the gladiator turns completely off when Tazer is installed. Yes I read the install PDF and watched many YouTube videos on it. Since I can’t turn the truck on accessories to set it up because I have no power to the start button I’m pretty sure it’s not something I did.The Tazer plugs into the security bypass, if you didn’t properly seat the module, there’s a good chance you didn’t get it plugged in at all. Based on your description that’s what it appears to have happened.
Also, read the instructions thoroughly. There is a specific set of steps to get it working and a lot of folks leave that part out of their posts when they have issues.
Talked to Z automotive and they say it’s most likely a bad unit. I will update this when I receive the replacementThe Tazer plugs into the security bypass, if you didn’t properly seat the module, there’s a good chance you didn’t get it plugged in at all. Based on your description that’s what it appears to have happened.
Also, read the instructions thoroughly. There is a specific set of steps to get it working and a lot of folks leave that part out of their posts when they have issues.
Receive your replacement? Looking for confirmation the Tazer Mini works on a 22 before I order. Thanks!Talked to Z automotive and they say it’s most likely a bad unit. I will update this when I receive the replacement
Why wouldn't it work? Literally everything is the exact same on 20-22 years.Receive your replacement? Looking for confirmation the Tazer Mini works on a 22 before I order. Thanks!
Hey, I mean "Literally everything is the exact same on 20-22 years" is definitely not true. ECM & TPMS sensors were changed on late 2021 models that appears to have carried over into 2022. Can I not ask the simple question to confirm Tazer worked on their 2022? My bad.Why wouldn't it work? Literally everything is the exact same on 20-22 years.
Thanks @RWDoneReplacement worked great. Had a bad pin on first one. Already setup a front facing camera, reverse camera on turn signal.