First Name
TeraFlex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teraflex.com
Vehicle(s)
JL, JT, JK
The TeraFlex all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package. All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs and/or lift coil spring spacers, bump stops, and front sway bar quick disconnects (except JL ST1) optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance. Sport ST1 and JT ST2 Systems have minimal impact on factory geometry. Taller Sport ST Systems feature Sport Control Arms or Front Control Arm Sport Frame Brackets to balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry. The Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and/or Track Bar Bracket(s) improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling. (See each kit for list of included components.) This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!

JT 2.5" Sport ST2 Suspension System
JT 3.5" Sport ST3 Extended-Travel Suspension System
JT 4.5" Sport ST4 Extended-Travel Suspension System
Sponsored

Geometricwoodbutcher

First Name
Verne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S 2023 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Millwork Installer
Just installed the 2.5” kit with adjustable track bar. Not seeing many reviews on it. I had no issues with similar product on my JK. Looking forward to trips to silver lake and panther rock next year.
Jeep Gladiator TeraFlex ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems 264C4652-2CEA-4F67-B7C8-A8ECBB7FECCB
Jeep Gladiator TeraFlex ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems D6AA5B4B-E8B4-40B6-908B-35884B0B7FF2

Geometricwoodbutcher

First Name
Verne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Millwork Installer
Received email back from Teraflex. I asked about restoring some of factory rake ,after installing lift, for towing/hauling. They suggested 3.5” outback HD coil springs and confirmed it would be equal to 1.5” rear spacer in 3.5” spacer lift kit. I’m leaning towards the coil springs.

Everypocketempty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Just installed the 2.5” kit with adjustable track bar. Not seeing many reviews on it. I had no issues with similar product on my JK. Looking forward to trips to silver lake and panther rock next year.
264C4652-2CEA-4F67-B7C8-A8ECBB7FECCB.jpeg
D6AA5B4B-E8B4-40B6-908B-35884B0B7FF2.jpeg
Received email back from Teraflex. I asked about restoring some of factory rake ,after installing lift, for towing/hauling. They suggested 3.5” outback HD coil springs and confirmed it would be equal to 1.5” rear spacer in 3.5” spacer lift kit. I’m leaning towards the coil springs.
Jeep Gladiator TeraFlex ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems D6AA5B4B-E8B4-40B6-908B-35884B0B7FF2
That looks really good! Was the stance pretty level with this kit or still some rake? Did you use the stock shocks or get different ones.

Geometricwoodbutcher

First Name
Verne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Millwork Installer
That looks really good! Was the stance pretty level with this kit or still some rake? Did you use the stock shocks or get different ones.
Thanks. Front fender flare was 1/4” higher than rear before I added bumper and winch. I chose bilstein 5100 shocks. They say the kits are designed to be level.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.